Jimmy Choo first Spring purchase?

ILuvMyHusband

Apr 15, 2007
So since there are so many new absolutely amazing bags in the Spring collection :drool:... I was just wondering what everyone is leaning toward purchasing? It's such a hard choice and I haven't made any final decisions, but I am definately crushing on the Calf Leather shoulder bag and the Nappa Leather hobo that are on saks.com. Like I said, no final decisions... I need a bit more time.. but :drool::drool::drool::love:

I spent all my cash on the sales. But if I were going to get a Spring Choo, it would be the black Roxie in drummed leather! I saw it at a Choo boutique this past weekend. :nuts:

wow....what a question to ask me this morning:Push:...spent the day in nyc. went to saks, bg, and two choo boutiques...in search of my spring bag....guess what? i am hopelessly and completely confused and disillusioned....i really, really liked a coupla bags,:yes: i did not LOVE anything:nogood:...did not get that feeling....omg! gotta have it!:shrugs:

i don't know what i'm doing for spring. i'll get back to you.;)
i do think both of your choices are terrific--please let us know what you decide upon!:flowers:

^^I'm with you Mick. Between the Choo Cruise and Spring lines I saw several bags that I liked, some I liked a lot, but I didn't LOVE any of them. :shrugs:

So for me it's my Nude Ring for Spring as well as a Rouge VIF City bbag I picked up a few months ago and have yet to use. :tup:

But no Dumbo for you? Did you see it IRL? Darn, I was so looking forward to all the fun we were going to have with that bag! :lol:

I still say I much prefer the biker leather to the drummed. :heart: Ah well....I suppose change is inevitable! :hrmm:

hey stinker.....the mink riki was very pretty actually.:yes: in person, i think even you may have liked it!:P
just was not totally doing it for me:shrugs:.....i'm not sure what it is....:Push:

i'm very confused.....i have money buring a hole in my pocket...well, ya know , not really,:rolleyes: but i did plan on getting a spring bag. and it is not justchoo either, bc i went to chanel as well, and not feeling anything.....:sad:

Sounds like a fun day Mick. I have been on similar shopping trips where it was alot of fun but I ended my day feeling less than inspired and thrilled by what I had seen.

Stinkerbelle, your Rouge City sounds beautiful!

My first Spring purchase? Well, it was the Zebra Saba but then I realized it was great in concept but not a wise buy for me at 3k. I don't have any immediate plans for purchasing a new bag but I do have an idea what it will be for me this year:graucho: (later...much later in the year)

I have officially run out of room and don't really have a void in my handbag collection as far as putting together "looks", and I am really enjoying the JCs that I have. So, I honestly do not see a new Choo in 08 for me. I do look forward to seeing what you ladies will choose though;)

My first Spring purchase? Well, it was the Zebra Saba but then I realized it was great in concept but not a wise buy for me at 3k. I don't have any immediate plans for purchasing a new bag but I do have an idea what it will be for me this year:graucho: (later...much later in the year)

Does that mean it will not be gracing your presence? :shrugs: I saw the medium Saba at the Chicago Choo and for some reason it felt too small for me.

I have officially run out of room and don't really have a void in my handbag collection as far as putting together "looks", and I am really enjoying the JCs that I have. So, I honestly do not see a new Choo in 08 for me. I do look forward to seeing what you ladies will choose though;)

Now Samantha...fess up! Shoes have taken up all that room.:boxing:

hey stinker.....the mink riki was very pretty actually. in person, i think even you may have liked it!:P
just was not totally doing it for me:shrugs:.....i'm not sure what it is....

i'm very confused.....i have money buring a hole in my pocket...well, ya know , not really, but i did plan on getting a spring bag. and it is not justchoo either, bc i went to chanel as well, and not feeling anything.....:sad:

I did take a look at the Mink Riki on JC.com yesterday and it is much more taupe than the photo we saw here showed. I liked the actual color MUCH better! :tup:

I think my favorite bags of '08 are the Cream Ring/Riki but I'm afraid the color is much too light for me, it is beautiful though! :heart: And I really like the Navy drummed leather Ramona that is being offered as a pre-sale on BG. I love the color and the drummed leather just seems to work really well in Navy. Alas, I'm not a Ramona fan....I have one and I prefer the smaller Riki.

As for finding a bag Mick, I think that happens with shopping sometimes. You see so much you just get overwhelmed and then decide to pass on everything! :blah: In the next few days one or two of the bags you saw may keep popping into your head and you'll decide that it was indeed "the" bag! :girlsigh:

I'm just glad you had a safe trip and you didn't cause any kind of ruckus while you were in NYC. I myself kept looking to the southwest for the tell-tale mushroom cloud that I thought for sure would alert me that you had made it to NYC with your usual arsenal! :sos:

^^ thanks stinker:heart:...yeah, i'm mulling everything over and hoping to figure out my spring bag dilemma.:sweatdrop:
i behaved in nyc, but no one was groping my bags, so i had no need to bring out the rocket launcher....:boxing:

I, too am not really impressed with the new colors/styles. I am not a fan of white or cream bags, at least not in that price range. I think I am satisfied with what I have right now and maybe when the sales come along I'll grab a steal then. My little turquoise maddy and a bright pink Vivia Ferragamo bag will be my spring jolt of color.
But I was really looking foreward to seeing all your new bags...Choo ladies:crybaby:

Hi JC GALS, I am new to this forum-but am a little excited about a clutch i saw online @Saks/ its called ZULU and is black with gold studs -love it.
anyone seen it-its hard to buy by site un seen-help!!!

^THAT is my favorite drummed leather bag.....LOVE the color! :love: I do like the Cream too, but way too light to be practical for me. :tdown:

I'm sure you're going to love the bag!! :heart:

The cream is the one I saw at the Choo boutique today and I love it but agree it is not practical for me. It would be brown by the end of my first week with it. Can't wait to get navy dumbo!!