MJ & MBMJ holiday items!

gingarita

Ginger
O.G.
Nov 29, 2006
there was so much trouble getting bags cancelled but these are the ones i finally got!

after six months or so ...i have become a marcjaholic
and thanks to you all have learned so much!
it's like i took a class! lol

here are the bags i got from the GREAT holiday sales on line at bloomies ...
i only returned one mbmj....the quinn(and an andrew marc etc..)

SUPER K TURNLOCK in chocolate ...ohmygosh i LOVE IT...had no idea would love it so much i love the two side pockets i would use this every day for work ....(WHEN I FINALLY GET OVER MY FEAR OF RUINING THE BAGS I JUST KEEP LOOKING AND DON'T WEAR! LIKE THE POST SOMEONE MADE RECENTLY)

TURNLOCK POSH POUCHETTE IN CHOCOLATE (PIC IS BLACK I THINK)
MATCHES SUPER K AND SADDLE SHOULDER
NMV031Q_an.jpg
47b8df02b3127cceb476dd15696600000025108ActWzNm3bNi

SUPER K IN CHOCOLATE

47b8df02b3127cceb476abefe89700000026108ActWzNm3bNi

NYLON TATE TOTE WITH MATCHING COSMETIC CASE HUGE BUT LOVE IT FOR TRAVEL
47b8df02b3127cceb476cdcb69b000000025108ActWzNm3bNi
47b8df02b3127cceb476cdb769cc00000025108ActWzNm3bNi

AND THE KING OF ALL
THE M J CLASSIC TOTE
47b8df30b3127cceb3c410adb10b00000026108ActWzNm3bNi

THAT'S IT from holiday fun.....

NOW I AM BANNED.......for a while anyway .....just window shopping at store in nyc village when i get there .....

THANK YOU ALL!

that is ENOUGH!! please don't tell me there is another sale soon....please

wow! you have got quite the haul. i love them all. ive been considering a little turnlock pouchette. can you comfortably fit all your essentials like keys, wallet, phone, and like a little makeup in it? too cute!

wow! you have got quite the haul. i love them all. ive been considering a little turnlock pouchette. can you comfortably fit all your essentials like keys, wallet, phone, and like a little makeup in it? too cute!
YES it's absolutely adorable! good for going out for quick dinner etc...or just to keep in larger tote bag .....! the mushy soft leather is great! get one!!!!!
but please stop me i am on a small ban til next sales......lol whenever that is

wow! you did really well! how do you decide which bag to use for the day? you have plenty of great options. congrats!

the super K for work for sure....it has plenty of room in it for all the things i take....and the pouchette can be inside with my cell and odds and ends!

the classic tote i am saving for when i get a new laptop i think it is perfect for that!

and the others are great for travel SO LIGHTWEIGHT the nylon ones can lay flat in a suitcase to use on vacation!

:yahoo:NOW...if only i would START WEARING my super k......maybe monday...or friday or sunday to church then will use it every day.......
this is a rare insanity!

first, congrats on your new and first mj collection bag. the black leather and suede lining are very luxe. secondly, i'm loving your nylon tote and matching cosmetics bag. very cute!

first, congrats on your new and first mj collection bag. the black leather and suede lining are very luxe. secondly, i'm loving your nylon tote and matching cosmetics bag. very cute!

THANK you soooo much! the nylon also comes in a 'mouse' color so cute and on sale here and there....

so now i have the behati 'set' (nice tan)the posh turnlock 'set' (chocolate) the tate 'set'(black) the A line 'set' (stone) and the classic tote (black)

time to take a break
i have only worn ONE of them .......PUSH me to wear them .....this week is it! that post was soooooo right i keep wearing an old sharif m kors ...afraid to touch the new beauties .....crazy but this week is it!:yahoo: