Coach sales donated to Charity. Name your non-profit you would like me to sell for!

Oct 9, 2007
Since I am personally affected by MS, with my mom and myself both having it, I donate a portion of my sales to the National MS Society.
Do you have something you have passion for which you would like me to give a portion of my sales too?
My future sales will also include giving to the Narcolepsy Foundation, since my daughter is affected by this disease.
I would love to consider giving to the non-profit organization you have a passion for.
Every month, I will sell a Coach handbag and give to a non-profit organization a portion of the sale and it will be chosen from this thread.
Please give me what your opinion next months non-profit I should sell for.
Jonna

St. Judes Childrens Hospital. I have hard time even reading those little greeting cards they send written by the children. As a Mom, there is nothing than can be more unimaginable than a very ill child.

January has 10 Coach handbags and are "but it now" with a portion donated to the
National Multiple Sclerosis Society. With such a great response, I may start donating my Coach bags which start at 1 penny so every non-profit can benefit we list.
Each one has to be in the Ebay Giving Works Non-Profit List. Any non-profit can be added with little effort. If it is listed on Ebay as qualifing, your NON-PROFIT will be added to the drawing each month.
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR PASSION OF DONATING! I AM IMPRESSED WITH THE HEARTS OF THE PURSE FORUM MEMBERS.
Jonna
xxxxxxxxxxxx

St. Judes Childrens Hospital. I have hard time even reading those little greeting cards they send written by the children. As a Mom, there is nothing than can be more unimaginable than a very ill child.

I was totally surprised to not find St. Judes...haven't we all felt the heart tug for this organization. If you could add it to the the Ebay Givings Works then I will donate a portion to this charity.
Thank you
jonna
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

It's a great thing that you're donating your proceeds to charity, but If you read the TPF rules, you aren't allowed to promote any ebay listings.... we wouldn't want you to get kicked....