Sorry I have to rant!

May 7, 2007
I can't believe some people's manners.

I saw an auction for a really bad fake Louis Vuitton so I emailing the second bidder and said to them that I didn't want them to waste their money and suggesting that they didn't bid on this item again as it was a really bad fake.

They have just sent me an email saying "f**k you!".

How rude! God you try to help people. Well all I can say is I hope they bought it and spent loads on it. God I know I shouldn't worry about it and just delete the email and forget it but things like this really annoy me. I'm going to be thinking about this all evening!

Anyway, I just had to rant about it to people that will understand me!

What an idiot. Let her waste her money. On the other hand, maybe it's a shill bidder who's working with the seller to run up the bidding. In cases like this, it's better to report the auction to eBay. Sometimes they do pull fake auctions, though not often enough!

Yep, I was thinking the same thing. Must be working witht he seller to be THAT offended!

I'd be mad too, you were only trying to help! I'm sure many people here who have bought fakes wished someone was nice enough to warn them!

I can't find this auction now anyway so maybe it has been pulled - maybe that's why they send me the email rather than the fact I emailing them, maybe it was their own auction (under another name) and they think I reported it.

Heh - whatever! No manners either way. Ashamed to say they are in UK!

It is againt eBay's rules to contact a buyer and tell them a product is fake. That being said if she were a real buyer she would have been happy you told her. She is probably involved in the scam with the seller. Just FYI they can report you for contacting their buyer.

It is againt eBay's rules to contact a buyer and tell them a product is fake. That being said if she were a real buyer she would have been happy you told her. She is probably involved in the scam with the seller. Just FYI they can report you for contacting their buyer.
Yep, I would be careful when trying to do good by informing buyers of yucky auctions, you could get suspended if they report you. That being said, I do agree that this *buyer* must not be all they are cracked up to be, probably in on the scam. What a rude thing to email someone, though:boxing:!

To play devil's advocate: Maybe the person thought you were lying and trying to get them to stop bidding so you could win the auction yourself and get the bag at a cheaper price?

But I applaud you for trying to help a stranger from getting taken advantage of. Not many others would have tried to help the way you did, so Bravo!:woohoo:Sorry the person was so suspicious/ungrateful. :sad: