10 months was worth the wait...

vuittonamour

ooh let me see!
O.G.
Dec 24, 2006
a new job has prompted me to make my latest purchase :biggrin: i have been waiting for this bag since last march! i kinda lost interest when it took so long for production, but when finally i saw the bag in stores and realized it was the perfect size for me, i had to have! i think the ebony damier is just SO sharp, and i'm very glad i was able to get it for the $1420 price tag rather than the increased price of $1480 tomorrow morning. :yucky:

so here we go, i apologize in advance for the bad quality of my modeling pics...my camera doesn't fair well with no-flash photos. either that or i can't hold my hand steady enough to take the picture. lol.

berk3.jpg

berk2.jpg

berk4.jpg

berk1.jpg

berk5.jpg

berkeleymodel1.jpg

i love it!!! im the same size as you and before seeing it on you I never thought it would look good on me..LOVE IT! you look like a cheerleader/dancer with you upright posture...

i love it!!! im the same size as you and before seeing it on you I never thought it would look good on me..LOVE IT! you look like a cheerleader/dancer with you upright posture...

good point...i'll note i'm about 5'2'' and 115 lbs :biggrin:

and thanks for the compliment ;) i did cheer in high school and middle school, about 5 years. been a while since then, but i got really into fitness the past few years and got hooked on that. it's my "off season" so to speak right now, hopefully i can get myself back up to speed for summer though. i do :heart: this bag.