Okay girls...help me out here...

To be totally honest, I think that that particular bag has a lot going on. I wouldn't put that scarf on it because I really think it would be overkill. That said, I am pretty conservative and don't like stuff to be too loud. If YOU like it, then go for it.

To be totally honest, I think that that particular bag has a lot going on. I wouldn't put that scarf on it because I really think it would be overkill. That said, I am pretty conservative and don't like stuff to be too loud. If YOU like it, then go for it.
See that's what I was thinking too. I don't wanna over do it with something the bag doesn't really need (if that makes any sense)

I agree with Biggestbaglover, the Tote is "busy" enough that it probably doesn't need a scarf that is also "busy". You can opt for a solid or tonal sig ponytail scarf instead or a keyfob/charm? I'm sure whatever you decide will turn out great! Post pics when you make your decision!

That is such a beautiful bag, I would hate to see anything detract from it. My personal opinion is that the bag doesn't really need anything. If you feel that you really want to put a scarf on it, I would also go with a solid one. Do what makes you happy!!!:smile: