Is anyone familar with Premier Designs jewelry?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NVMyLV

The Undertaker
O.G.
Sep 11, 2006
I bought several pieces of this jewelry recently at a home party and it really does seem to sell itself. It's real lovely for the price, and I have gotten tons of compliments from acquaintances as well as total strangers, whenever I wear it.

Anyway, as if I am not spread thin enough, I am thinking about becoming a sales representative (or as they call them "jeweler". Any thoughts? Any personal experience stories? Anyone own pieces, been to a party, or are Premeir Designs jewelers, themselves?

I guess I am interested in knowing if there is indeed an interest across the country as the "jeweler" stated.

Thanks in advance for your input!

I went to a party & ordered a cute 2 strand silver necklace. I get more compliments on that necklace than I do my good jewelry!! Only downfall....the silver plating is coming off in one area and Premiere wouldn't do anything about it as it was 6 mos from purchase date. I think Lia Sophia guarantees for life, but I am not 100 % sure of that.

Heller109, I think Premiere guarantees their jewelery for life too. I have a friend who is a very successful rep for the company, and she exchanged a pair of earrings for me that were at least 3 years old. I would check with your rep again.
NV, my friend started slow and now she is extremely successful, and is always saying what a wonderful company Premiere is. I love their jewelry and have many pieces, actually I wear something of theirs almost every day.

Never heard of it! lots of Lia Sophia parties near me! Is there a link you can post to the jewlery?

PS--is that Paul Stanley in your avatar??

I don't have a link or anything, I will try to post a few pictures of my rings and see if I can find some links.

Yes, good eye that is Paul in the photo.:love:

I went to a party & ordered a cute 2 strand silver necklace. I get more compliments on that necklace than I do my good jewelry!! Only downfall....the silver plating is coming off in one area and Premiere wouldn't do anything about it as it was 6 mos from purchase date. I think Lia Sophia guarantees for life, but I am not 100 % sure of that.

I thought that they (Premier) guarantees for life too. Hmmm.... The lady who I bought from told me that they do, I will have to get that clarified. I think that it's their "Golden Guarantee".:confused1:

Heller109, I think Premiere guarantees their jewelery for life too. I have a friend who is a very successful rep for the company, and she exchanged a pair of earrings for me that were at least 3 years old. I would check with your rep again.
NV, my friend started slow and now she is extremely successful, and is always saying what a wonderful company Premiere is. I love their jewelry and have many pieces, actually I wear something of theirs almost every day.

Thanks so much for your input! I am really interested in hearing about her experiences as a sales rep. I wonder how long it takes to build up the business to where you can quit working fulltime at a "regular" job and just make money being your own boss, selling this jewelry.

I guess that is a unfair question to ask because it would be dependent on how hard someone wants to work at it. I just think that it would be fun to work for myself and sell something that I love.....JEWELRY!!! :tup:

I am not a fan of direct marketing / MLM (pyramid) marketing schemes. They turn friends into something else. A nice "lunch" with an old friend turns into a pushy business meeting. Amway, avon, cutco...no thanks. Sorry.

Thanks so much for your responses! Since I saw all the posts about the guarantee I contacted the person who had the party. She no longer sells Premiere and told me I was out of luck. I asked her about the guarantee and if it was lifetime. She gave me a very vague answer. I will definitely contact you about my necklace!

I disagree. If you don't tell your friends before the lunch that are selling something, than you certainly may turn friends into something else!

If you are straightforward with everyone who is invited, you shouldn't have a problem. I've been invited to tons of parties for Mary Kay, Lia Sophia, Avon, etc, and have never felt pressured by any friends to purchase. If someone who was my "friend" pressured me to buy, I'd be more ticked off at the friends' attitude, then the fact she was trying to make some money selling something.

Sorry for getting off topic!
I am not a fan of direct marketing / MLM (pyramid) marketing schemes. They turn friends into something else. A nice "lunch" with an old friend turns into a pushy business meeting. Amway, avon, cutco...no thanks. Sorry.

I have a ring and a necklace, they are both really pretty, but I dont weat them that much. I did like the party which was at a friends house, but was put off by the rep when she wanted to railraod me into having a party at my house!

Status
Not open for further replies.