New Heloise Patent Satchel in Anthracite

Oct 23, 2006
Well, I got some decent Christmas money this year and decided to use it to buy a new bag. The bag was 50% off!!!! And with the money, I only had to pay for half!!!!!:yahoo:

I use this bag practically everyday. I really wanted it in the patent green, but decided the grey was more elegant and goes with almost everything.

I love this bag!!! There is a lot of space, lots of pockets, and just a great bag!!!!

Attachments

• P1010893.JPG
    P1010893.JPG
    138.5 KB · Views: 74
  • P1010896.JPG
    P1010896.JPG
    139.9 KB · Views: 105
  • P1010898.JPG
    P1010898.JPG
    131.7 KB · Views: 58
  • P1010903.JPG
    P1010903.JPG
    118.9 KB · Views: 57
Well done you! 50% off is an absolute bargain :okay:

Your teddies seem to approve as well LOL - I'd watch out or them; teddies are notorious for borrowing your things when you're not looking.

I love this bag! Congratulations. In fact, I was just looking at it today at Luisaviaroma's shop in Florence and it was sooo glamorous. They had it on sale - but only at 30% off - not 50. So you did really really well!!

Lovely bag and great bargain! Did they have a lot of other things at 50 % off? I'm located in Munich, maybe it would be worth a call?

Hey Brigitte,
I bought the bag on 31 Dec at Breuninger. They had quite a few Chloe bags on sale. They may still have some bags and/or the sale..it's worth a shot. (That is how I got my paddy in blue...when Breuninger has a Chloe sale, it's not too bad)

Not to be totally misleading, the bag was 40% off...but I don't have to pay German taxes (MwSt), so that knocked off another 114 Euro...making the total purchase at 50% off.

wow you got 50% off!! that's so great!! congrats on your bag
my husband got me the same bag for Christmas in the bordeaux...my guess he didn't find such a great deal.:shame:

Hey Brigitte,
I bought the bag on 31 Dec at Breuninger. They had quite a few Chloe bags on sale. They may still have some bags and/or the sale..it's worth a shot. (That is how I got my paddy in blue...when Breuninger has a Chloe sale, it's not too bad)

Not to be totally misleading, the bag was 40% off...but I don't have to pay German taxes (MwSt), so that knocked off another 114 Euro...making the total purchase at 50% off.

Thank you, maybe I will try and call them! Enjoy your lovely bag!