does LV bags limited edition appreciate?

From what I've seen they do not. Even though they may be priced higher that the orignal retail that it utimatley not what they will sell for. I think the prices are higher compensate for LVs numerous price increases.

None of the more recent ones have- I'd say the last collection that's maintained or increased in value is the cerise line. The perfo, groom, charms, Olympe, etc. are all selling at below retail. Miroir is pretty much the only exception.

^The Tanger is going for less than retail and is really only attractive to a narrow audience. The CB retro is worth about $1k at the moment- not sure how much it retailed for.

^ i agree. the fact is when the line is selling (or for that matter when the waitlist is happening lol) no one can predict 100% the future demand of the items -> and therefore the future selling price of the items on 2nd hand market.

I find that the limited items have the highest value when it first comes out (Eg, miroir speedy on ebay selling for a lot more when the bag first came out), then the prices will taper off depending on availability. The bags won't really appreciate, though some will if you don't use it.

It depends on the design and its popularity and also a certain extent on scarcity and whether or not it was on the runway. Murakami lines I think hold their value the best, at least that's how it's been so far.