I am feeling guilty now.. :(

CoachGirl84

Sep 13, 2007
Well you all know I purchased the heritage tote medium in pink and matching wallet, wristlet. then I got my large khaki/chocolate carly with the cute ergo limited edition wallet. then I ordered my new large brown carly and bleecker wallet.. ehhhhhhh I wanted all 3 purses because these are the only bags I own but up side is I got 25% off on both my carlys and wallets..I know I should have just bought one purse only but I guess I went a little to crazy...ehh I dont know what to do help lol:nuts::nogood::girlsigh:

Ehh...keep em! It's a great start to an awesome collection! They are all very different items.....and now you have a little of everything! Congrats on all of your purchases....and don't fret, if you need it...there's always ebay!

I love the limited edition wallet you got. I would want the bag to match it, though...maybe instead of another large Carly. I saw a thread about it recently. I loved it!!

Don't feel bad....I have two large Carly's and my collection is VERY tiny. I have the large sig. khaki/black carly and large sig. chocolate carly! (and a pink heritage stripe tote in med. and a large spring 07 patchwork book tote--that's it!) I plan on getting the large sig. stripe tote in black/gunmetal at the end of feb, beginning of March. Don't feel bad! It's what you love! Everyone has their "thing."

Don't feel bad....I have two large Carly's and my collection is VERY tiny. I have the large sig. khaki/black carlly and large sig. chocolate carly! (and a pink heritage stripe tote in med. and a large spring 07 patchwork book tote--that's it!) I plan on getting the large sig. stripe tote in black/gunmetal at the end of feb, beginning of March. Don't feel bad! It's what you love! Everyone has their "thing."

we almost have the same bags I have the heritage and brown carly like you.. and now i dont feel so bad you have 2 large carlys to