My "new" baby - Small Oatmeal Multipocket!

wordbox

so in love!
O.G.
Feb 26, 2007
This just arrived this past week. It is a new-to-me small MP in oatmeal. I'm in love with it! It was in almost-new condition, and the beautiful suede interior doesn't have even the slightest mark on it! I think this is a very versatile color and style, and I know it will get a ton of use.

Without further ado, here she is (you might have to click for larger, clearer images?):
oatmeal4.jpg

Closeup of front pockets:
oatmeal2.jpg

The amazing brown suede interior:
oatmeal3.jpg

Another shot:
oatmeal1.jpg

Isn't she a beauty? I cannot believe the deal I got, I am so pleased with it! It's only my second collection bag, and I am not disappointed. The MP is just such a great shape/style, definitely one of my favorites. Now, just have to find me a Sophia... ;)

I love the Oatmeal MP!! :love: I think the oatmeal color and the caramel suede lining are so soft and pretty against each other. And that contrast stitching compliments both. Congrats wordbox!!

CONGRATS!!! another mutlipocket! im living through this thread until my cherry blossom arrives! the oatmeal is such a lovely neutral shade...it'd look amazing with some eyelet dresses...

i think my next bag is going to be a sofia too ;)

Congradulations!! I have the same one and I absolutely love it. You'll definitely get great use out of it. Enjoy!

^ Yup...so do I lol!! We are bag TRIPLETS lol!! Funny... I too was like ":sad:" when I got her (Nordies charge-send last summer)...But I ended up carrying her for the rest of the season!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GREAT bag!!! Very very happy for you!!!! I know you will love it!!!! Goes w/ everything....ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!! :tup: