FYI: Trunk show @ NYC flagship

thalillady

Feb 27, 2007
SA at the 57th Street store told me the runway bags will be there on 2/13. I think it's on the 3rd floor. Open to the public, starts at noon. I'm not going due to the fact that my buying the pink ostrich Speedy would indubitably end my marriage.

(Mods: Sorry if this is in the wrong place)

SA at the 57th Street store told me the runway bags will be there on 2/13. I think it's on the 3rd floor. Open to the public, starts at noon. I'm not going due to the fact that my buying the pink ostrich Speedy would indubitably end my marriage.

(Mods: Sorry if this is in the wrong place)
^ITA:roflmfao: except it will be engaement in my case.
To be honest, it's the only thing that caught my eye in S/S, however, i'll wait for the water color speedy IRL then decide if i want it or not....nowdays LE isn't so LE in LV, KWIM?:shrugs: Just look at 'LE' Vernis Heart, 'LE' Miroir, 'LE' Mahina XL, 'LE' Mono sophie (now it's EVA) not to mention 'Relaunch' Black inclusion and Blue Suhali Lockit:cursing: phew, thanks for letting me vent :P

Oh but the 35 isnt as much, I put my name in for that one when we were at KoP.

Do you live in NY, did you come all the way down to KoP for the meet up?

Yeah but the 35 isn't as beautiful, natch ;) Although the snakeskin-handle frame-style Speedy is pretty appealing....

Yeah, I live in the city & just came down for KoP. I had never been and I LOVED LOVED LOVED that mall! And the SA's were SO nice there, although the last time I went to 57th Street they were super nice as well (uncommonly, in my experience). I DEFINITELY want to go back to that mall!!!

Yeah but the 35 isn't as beautiful, natch ;) Although the snakeskin-handle frame-style Speedy is pretty appealing....

Yeah, I live in the city & just came down for KoP. I had never been and I LOVED LOVED LOVED that mall! And the SA's were SO nice there, although the last time I went to 57th Street they were super nice as well (uncommonly, in my experience). I DEFINITELY want to go back to that mall!!!

Yeah I hear ya it is so much prettier but not to the tune of $2500 more LOL!

Have you ever gone to Short Hills mall in NJ? It should be close to you. Wanna meet there for lunch and shopping one day? I am an hour away from that mall too but I like driving there more than KoP. I cant believe you drove all that way last Sunday.

^ITA:roflmfao: except it will be engaement in my case.
To be honest, it's the only thing that caught my eye in S/S, however, i'll wait for the water color speedy IRL then decide if i want it or not....nowdays LE isn't so LE in LV, KWIM?:shrugs: Just look at 'LE' Vernis Heart, 'LE' Miroir, 'LE' Mahina XL, 'LE' Mono sophie (now it's EVA) not to mention 'Relaunch' Black inclusion and Blue Suhali Lockit:cursing: phew, thanks for letting me vent :P

I dont think everything is the same. The Pomme heart is definitely, but not anything else exactly. The Eva looks fatter at the bottom, more flared than the Sophie. Plus the Eva is nicer I think because that darn chain really scratches the heck out of the brass tag on the Sophie. So that is a good change. They reall need to make it so that chain comes off all together. I hated the fact that it was permantly fastened on one end so I sold mine, LOL!

Have you ever gone to Short Hills mall in NJ? It should be close to you. Wanna meet there for lunch and shopping one day? I am an hour away from that mall too but I like driving there more than KoP. I cant believe you drove all that way last Sunday.

Absolutely!! I was trying to get a Short Hills meet-up going for awhile, but DesigningStyle was WAY better at wrangling the ladies for the KoP meet. The only bad thing about SH is that there are only a couple of restaurants in the mall, so hard to meet up unless everyone's down for Legal Sea Foods! I am probably going to be going at some time next month...either to buy new pants in a bigger size (and admit that I'm just not going to lose the f'ing weight...) or to buy new pants in a smaller size (clearly the more attractive but least likely of the two options)!!

Joe's Grille is also pretty good at Short HIlls.. always a huge wait though.

Absolutely!! I was trying to get a Short Hills meet-up going for awhile, but DesigningStyle was WAY better at wrangling the ladies for the KoP meet. The only bad thing about SH is that there are only a couple of restaurants in the mall, so hard to meet up unless everyone's down for Legal Sea Foods! I am probably going to be going at some time next month...either to buy new pants in a bigger size (and admit that I'm just not going to lose the f'ing weight...) or to buy new pants in a smaller size (clearly the more attractive but least likely of the two options)!!