Wow.. I won this..

CoachGirl84

Sep 13, 2007
I just won this keychain on ebay its kind of cute and I put a bid in for $9.00 + $5.50 s&h and I won it for that much no-one else bid on it.. what do you guys think about it??

New Coach Pink Tag Keychain key ring 021
with Coach logo gift box

5d09_1.JPG

i was waiting for someone to say something.
i thought it looked fake;
but i didn't want to seem like an as* and then everyones like "no, it is real!"
sorry you got a fake. :flowers:

you don't have to pay for it. just contact the seller and say you know its fake, and refuse to pay.
contact ebay if she gets bitc*y.

Ummm.... not to be a b*tch but I would reconsider taking it even if it's fake. It's illegal to sell fakes, even something small like a keyfob. Purchasing fakes only perpetuates the problem. I mean, maybe it's just me but I'm pretty brand loyal, ie. I love my Coach, and this fake bs pisses me off. I'm not judging you at all, so don't misunderstand. Just my .02. I'd get my money back and find a real Coach keyfob at an outlet. Turn them into Ebay because selling fakes is big time illegal. Again, just something to think about. :flowers:

Ummm.... not to be a b*tch but I would reconsider taking it even if it's fake. It's illegal to sell fakes, even something small like a keyfob. Purchasing fakes only perpetuates the problem. I mean, maybe it's just me but I'm pretty brand loyal, ie. I love my Coach, and this fake bs pisses me off. I'm not judging you at all, so don't misunderstand. Just my .02. I'd get my money back and find a real Coach keyfob at an outlet. Turn them into Ebay because selling fakes is big time illegal. Again, just something to think about. :flowers:

ITA

She should cooperate. I bought a fake carly by accident and luckily realized it before they shipped the bag. I had to be firm with them but they refunded my money. The seller insisted the bag was real. I can't believe how deceitful these people are. It's one thing to knowingly buy a fake (which I don't condone but at least one is informed then) but it's quite another for a seller to represent something as real when they know it's fake. Anyway, sorry for the rant. I guess it's PMS! I'm sure you'll get your money back and then you can get an even better keyfob for your rhino! It's cute btw! And looks fun!

She should cooperate. I bought a fake carly by accident and luckily realized it before they shipped the bag. I had to be firm with them but they refunded my money. The seller insisted the bag was real. I can't believe how deceitful these people are. It's one thing to knowingly buy a fake (which I don't condone but at least one is informed then) but it's quite another for a seller to represent something as real when they know it's fake. Anyway, sorry for the rant. I guess it's PMS! I'm sure you'll get your money back and then you can get an even better keyfob for your rhino! It's cute btw! And looks fun!

thanks for all your help on this I was always nervous on buying coach stuff on ebay.. i still want my brown carly .