Post MJ Sale Sightings Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
flyingivy - it is from Nordies! I called many stores from barneys to saks to nordies searching for the elastic quilted stam. Nordies' customer service was by far the best. An SA at a Virginia location actually looked through her system where they showed stams available and called each store. she said everything was sold out except for one plum. i don't have the sku# yet bc i just gave her my details and it is being shipped now. she dealt with everything including communication with the other store on billing/shipping!

good luck! one of the SAs mentioned he heard the stam was being discontinued?????....i hope not!

Princessjacqui, did you get your elastic quilted stam in plum? is it from Nordie? If it is, would you please let me know the sku#, and share your story how to get that lovely bag? I have been searching a elatic quilted stam in blue or plum for such a loooooooooooooong time. TIA....

oh, i am so determined that i will check this thread once every half an hour. Girls, you are all great!!! Hope i will get what i want!!
I am so glad I am not alone doing the same thing all day long. Really since I wake up, actually I have been having dreams where my name is "Mina". Go figure! And you guys, all of you are really the greatest.

Nordstroms Rack, State Street Chicago (312) 377-5500

Dianne Satchel, Cocoa $549 - 1 left
_5274691.jpg

Irina Hobo - Ivory, Green, Red/Orange, Cocoa (shown) - $449
NMV00VF_an.jpg

Irina Quilted Bowler - Green $429
marcnewsmall5.jpg

Irina Quilted Tote, Green, Red/Orange (shown), Ivory - $499
marc-jacobs-irena-shoulder.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.