The Overseas bag with pics*

Aurora

O.G.
Aug 19, 2006
This arrived last week and I've carried her out once so far. I know this bag isn't too popular but I really love how it looks when carried. I don't have modelling pictures yet but she looks really pretty and I love the ivory.

P1030178.jpg

P1030182.jpg

Congrats Aurora! YSL marketed these very heavily, but there are lots available for sale right now. I've always thought its a gorgeous bag, but my only concern has been the toggle/drawstring closure. Is it difficult to deal with? I like how slouchy chic it looks!!!!

Thank you tuna lala and justwatchin for your compliments.

beautifulday32: Here is the picture of the interior. It's made of grey felt. I can't photograph it properly cos the opening of the bag isn't big and its quite slouchy without stuffing in it. I took another picture of the pouch so you can see how its like. :smile: I don't have proper lighting now so I'll try to take a modeling picture soon!
P1030190.jpg

P1030191.jpg

gillianna, the bag doesn't seem very heavy when I carry it empty but once I put stuff into it, it did get quite heavy, but it could be becos I overdid it a little! The chain is quite light though, I have the stam so this is less of a challenge :lol:

noon, yes it is comfortable to wear..I really love the look of it. The straps aren't very long so they're not good with coats but I live on a tropical island where its summer all year long so it works out well now

Cosmopolitan, I use a purse kit inside so I just have to feel around for the smaller stuff and get it out. In fact I don't even remove the toggle unless I'm taking out something big. Otherwise I can squeeze everything out through either side. I do however have to take off one handle to do so but I don't find it too troublesome. I called the YSl boutiques but I think they were only marked down 40%. NM had a better deal. I actually had my SA locate this for me when during the recent markdown. :yahoo:

Congratulations on your new Overseas, I think it looks absolutely perfect for life on a tropical island! I'm looking forward to modeling pics, too, since I think the only time I've seen it being worn is in the Lily Allen pictures where she's carrying her Large.

They have the cute matching wallet available on Bluefly, too! :graucho:

eqzoom.ms