I have been REALLY bad, but DH is ok with it! New GRAIL in the HOUSE!

Ghost55

Aug 28, 2006
I never thought that this would happen. I asked for it for months. I was on the list and my SA kept telling me that they just haven't gotten ANYTHING in at all since before Christmas. What my SA doesn't understand is that when I want something, I want it now (like most of us:yes:). So, I don't stop looking, peeking and general stalking until I get it. No..I am not crazy just obsessed by bags:supacool:.

This is my intro..off to take some pics.. (those of you who know....shhhh )please:tup:

Sorry..baby was poopy!

Attachments

• my new baby 001.jpg
    my new baby 001.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 52
  • my new baby 002.jpg
    my new baby 002.jpg
    108.1 KB · Views: 48
  • my new baby 003.jpg
    my new baby 003.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 88
  • my new baby 004.jpg
    my new baby 004.jpg
    106.6 KB · Views: 108
OK...I am not good at waiting these things out..here she is!
Ms. Birkin Herself~ Gold Togo w/ Gold hardware 30:love: and all her new goodies;)

Attachments

• my new baby 009.jpg
    my new baby 009.jpg
    101.8 KB · Views: 177
  • my new baby 008.jpg
    my new baby 008.jpg
    117.6 KB · Views: 371
  • my new baby 011.jpg
    my new baby 011.jpg
    163.2 KB · Views: 558
OK...I am not good at waiting these things out..here she is!
Ms. Birkin Herself~ Gold Togo w/ Gold hardware 30:love: and all her new goodies;)
:yahoo: .......Absolutely Gorgeous & A Total Dream Bag!!!!!!!! Congratulations Sweetheart!!!!!!

***I Need To Ask: Are You Happier With The Neutrals (We Already Know You Have A Beautiful Rainbow Of Accessories!!!!!!)?

HINT! Check out Poopy baby!:graucho:
OMG! That is just the cutest picture ever!!

attachment.php

Thank you Bag~ I just had to have this. I have been tossing it around in my head for weeks. Finally decided to take the plunge. The biggest plunge I have ever taken ((Gulps out loud)):shocked:...:girlsigh::love::heart: