Bottega bracelets?

percephonie

Trying to be good
O.G.
Feb 26, 2006
Has anyone seen these in a store somewhere? What are your opinions on them and does anyone know the price? TIA:flowers:

Attachments

• img49506042.jpg
    img49506042.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 408
  • 857_0l.jpg
    857_0l.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 358
I've seen them in the stores and they look gorgeous. I think Uclaboi has the one in the 2nd pic. I do know that they are pretty expensive for what they are, the silver one in the second pic without the leather is £580 in the UK, so that gives you a rough idea on price range.

Hi, I saw these while in Hawaii. Unfortunately I did not get a price on these particular ones, but saw one similar to the black, silver one....all woven silver with a hinge type opening. All the bracelets were gorgeous. The all silver one I saw was $540 USD. Uclaboi might know more, he seemed to have quite a few. :smile:

I :heart: BV bracelets, but only have 1 that was a gift - like the 2nd one in the pic you posted, except that it's wholly silver, with no leather part. Def check out uclaboi's collection. He's got a few!

The first bracelet is from last year's Resort collection. I know BV boutique had the Parma color ones on sale. I don't know if it's still avail.

The second bracelet comes in 2 versions. The one pictured, with 2 woven leather sides and silver in the middle. The other version is the opposite, with 2 silver sides and leather in the middle. I have seen them in Ebano (brown), Nero (black), Bianco (white), and Old Petra (lilac/brown) colors. Sizes come in S, M, and L. They should still be available at the BV boutiques. They are priced around $500.

Thanx uclaboi! I managed to get the 1st one in brown and a similar one to the 2nd but without the gap and in silver :yahoo:

Does anyone if Bottega does repairs? (the silver one I got was 2nd hand so the closing part was slightly broken) Do they charge a lot?

Thanx uclaboi! I managed to get the 1st one in brown and a similar one to the 2nd but without the gap and in silver :yahoo:

Does anyone if Bottega does repairs? (the silver one I got was 2nd hand so the closing part was slightly broken) Do they charge a lot?

Did you get the one that is fully woven in silver? Nymph and I both have that one. I don't know how much they'll charge for repairs.

Thanks, uclaboi! ms piggy, I've been told that silver is more difficult to work than other metals, even though it is softer by comparison than gold or platinum so yes, I think weaving it is a feat! The next time I am in a city with a BV boutique, I will have to look at one. And since I love jewelry, something tells me looking may not be enough. I'm not a big fan of the John Hardy silver pieces but the BV ones are super elegant and well made...