Which wallet should I get for my new Chocolate Carly?

Jan 4, 2008
do you like the coach bleecker in brown??

40893_B4BR_d2.jpg

I really like the choc sig bleeker wallets with the choc Carly. I have the mini and hope to have a larger one by the end of the weekend :yes: Ha ha! Great minds think alike /\

I would also get the bleecker.. the sig matches the carly better, it is really cute and I LOVE the inside! (I have the same wallet in khaki/black) Also they are hitting the outlets now so between an outlet or ebay I bet you can get a good deal! :tup:

I did look at the Bleeker one first because I really like the Bleeker line, but I am not a fan of pink "Gasp". The bright pink is really too much for me. If it were not for the hot pink interior, that is the wallet I would want. So, since that one is out for me, which one of the others would be a runner up for you girls? ;) I hope I am not booted off the board because I am not a pink fan :sweatdrop:

I did look at the Bleeker one first because I really like the Bleeker line, but I am not a fan of pink "Gasp". The bright pink is really too much for me. If it were not for the hot pink interior, that is the wallet I would want. So, since that one is out for me, which one of the others would be a runner up for you girls? ;) I hope I am not booted off the board because I am not a pink fan :sweatdrop:
I guess the bright pink isnt for everyone....my wallet is british tan leather w/ the bright pink interior and when I open it up it makes me happy to see the bright pink and I smile!!! I'm a DORK!!!! LOL Anyway, out of those 2 you chose, I would go w/ the first one...the full chocolate siggy legacy wallet!!!! Good luck!!!!