How durable are vernis agendas?

tracy814

O.G.
Jul 19, 2007
I was thinking about getting the small ring agenda - has anyone had one for a while? How do they hold up? I'm thinking it will be in and out of my bag several times a day...

Also, do the filofax inserts fit into it?

Thanks!

i have one but not for long about 4-5 months. mine is in pomme and so far so good. i use it everyday and keep it in and out of my bag

darker color is better cos it is less likely of color transfer.

filofax inserts do fit into the small agenda. if i remember correctly the Personal size fits it.

all you have to do is look at the number of holes and how far each hole is spaced to each other.

for the small the 6 rings are spaced equally apart so look for inserts with the same feature.

any idea what color you want? good luck

well i'm not sure about the vernis agenda but i've been using a vernis cles for almost a yr and its in awesome. I by far dont treat this was care, I toss in my purse you know name it. Also never had an issue with colr transfer either onto lighter items. My vernis cles is pomme.

any idea what color you want? good luck

Thanks for the info! I just spent $100 on a plum leather day timer and think it's too big. :sad: Not returnable since it's got my initials on it and i opened all the inserts. Oh well. But I want the VIOLETTE!! Have it in my cart at elux as we speak...I am a purple gal.

well i'm not sure about the vernis agenda but i've been using a vernis cles for almost a yr and its in awesome. I by far dont treat this was care, I toss in my purse you know name it. Also never had an issue with colr transfer either onto lighter items. My vernis cles is pomme.

Yup..my amarante cles has been getting a good workout for about 5 months and is doing fine!!