L.A.M.B. wallet from Nordstom sale - I LOVE IT!

photomj

Rocker Chic
O.G.
Aug 30, 2007
I LOVE my new L.A.M.B. wallet! I don't even own her purses but when I felt this soft, soft, leather and smelled that dreamy leather smell, I just HAD to have it!

I got it two days after Xmas. The SA's couldn't believe it went on sale since it still was full price on Xmas Eve. Originally $300, on sale for $199, I had a $50 gift card so my cost was around $150! I didn't want to spend that much on a wallet but I'd already spent near that much for Coach wallets in the past and this one is MUCH better quality!

I saw the "matching" purse for this wallet at Off Fifth last week and on sale it was over $650! Yikes!!!

Nordstrom's also had this wallet in a green color...I found the black one, by chance, buried under another bag...

Attachments

• lamb_1.jpg
    lamb_1.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 411
  • lamb_2.jpg
    lamb_2.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 328
  • lamb_3.jpg
    lamb_3.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 400
Congrats on that beautiful LAMB wallet. And come visit us in the LAMB thread any time. You'll find a helluva a lot more than that wallet! I must warn you though....it's addictive!

Congrats on that beautiful LAMB wallet. And come visit us in the LAMB thread any time. You'll find a helluva a lot more than that wallet! I must warn you though....it's addictive!

Oh God...I don't need more addictions! My newest is Chanel...that is soooo bad!

How funny is that though?! I carry a LAMB wallet in my Chanel bags!!!:P

i have this wallet and i love it! i bought it full price though, gift from friend. posted about it several weeks ago, i've had it for .... a month and a half now?

:yes: Great wallet. The bag that goes with it is hawt!

Yes, come on into the LAMB thread, but you might want to hide the contents of the wallet first (cash, cc, etc). - you may find they disappear fast!