What does you Anniversary Band/3 piece wedding set look like?

Juliane

Dec 7, 2007
I am trying to decide on whether or not I should get the 3rd and final ring to go with my wedding set, the Anniversary Band. Does anyone have pics of their full wedding sets?

Hi
I am new to this Forum but here are my three rings. They look awful this close up, but they are still new and shiny without the camera zooming in on it.
I wasn't going to have the top band (eternity) but I have been wearing it with my wedding and e-ring lately and I think I like it. And my rings aren't too big, so three can fit nicely on my finger.
Cheers :P

Attachments

• mon%20ring.jpg
    mon%20ring.jpg
    151.6 KB · Views: 316
Hi
I am new to this Forum but here are my three rings. They look awful this close up, but they are still new and shiny without the camera zooming in on it.
I wasn't going to have the top band (eternity) but I have been wearing it with my wedding and e-ring lately and I think I like it. And my rings aren't too big, so three can fit nicely on my finger.
Cheers :P

Pretty rings & welcome to the forum.:yes:

I love the pics so far, thanks ladies!
I really like the look of the 3 piece sets! A girl can never have too many diamonds right!:smile: I think I will definatly get the Anniversary band!!!