I have 250$

Bag Fetish

Iphone Addict!
O.G.
Mar 28, 2006
to spend.... What do I get
Do I bought the chocolate Gallery tote I've been after....
]New Coach BROWN Signature Gallery Tote Bag Purse 10384[/url]
I have the black one just like this....

Do I wait and bid high on this
.:**AUTH 11098 COACH LEGACY SIGNATURE STRIPE BROWN TOTE

Do I just never mind with the legacy lining and buy this ^^ bag new from coach

Or do I go for something different like the
Ergo?

iconNew_16x16.gif
NWT COACH ERGO SIGNATURE TOTE BROWN/MAHOGANY 11292

NEW Coach Ergo Brown Signature Tote Bag 11292 $328

Coach Brown Signature Ergo Hobo Bag NEW 11290

s.gif

s.gif

So looks like you're wanting a chocolate bag right? hmm, since you got the gallery totes then i also suggest one of the ergos. whichever is practical for you.

Wow...I am indecisive...so let me think out loud here if you will...

Do you buy the Chocolate Gallery Tote you've been after...I think you've answered your own question didn't you...YOU'VE BEEN AFTER!!! I think the hardware on the bag is beautiful by the way...And if you already own it in Black...And LOVE it...How can you go wrong!?! You can then wear it with your browns...

But...If your wishing to go different...I would say...I definately love the style of the Ergo Tote...I have an "off brand" bag. NOT A REPLICA of the Ergo tote. But a simular style. And I use to get TONS of compliments when I carried it. Now that I'm a Coach gal...I don't feel comfortable carrying such a cheap bag. When I have nicer ones in the closet...:rolleyes:But was thinking of getting an Ergo Tote someday for myself...Since it reminds me of the other bag I so used to love carrying~;)

You know, initially I loved the ergo totes (sitting on the shelf), so I bought the large Vachetta one in the natural color. However, when I removed the packing materials and started to carry it one day, I realized I did not like the look on my shoulder. It dips kind of ugly at the bottom unless you have it majorly stuffed (my opinion here), and I don't like the look while wearing it. So I sold it and was very happy I did so. Perhaps the smaller totes are better because they are not as deep...don't know. Anyway, I recommend you try the bags without the packing materials and with your own contents (Coach SAs are more than happy to help you do this). That way you can see which one feels and looks great, and you can probably make an easier decision. I wish I had done that from the beginning, because it would have definitely saved me some disapointment!

to spend.... What do I get
Do I bought the chocolate Gallery tote I've been after....
]New Coach BROWN Signature Gallery Tote Bag Purse 10384[/url]

s.gif

You are too funny!:smile: Personally, I would get the tote. It is so much richer looking than the Ergos. The hardware is gorgeous and the chocolate is yummy!! Yeah...that definately fits your personality!! (from what I can see in this forum anyway) :yes:

Wow...I am indecisive...so let me think out loud here if you will...

Do you buy the Chocolate Gallery Tote you've been after...I think you've answered your own question didn't you...YOU'VE BEEN AFTER!!! I think the hardware on the bag is beautiful by the way...And if you already own it in Black...And LOVE it...How can you go wrong!?! You can then wear it with your browns...My issue is do i need two of the same bag? I just dont want to go hmm same bag different color and not love it as much.

But...If your wishing to go different...I would say...I definately love the style of the Ergo Tote...I have an "off brand" bag. NOT A REPLICA of the Ergo tote. But a simular style. And I use to get TONS of compliments when I carried it. Now that I'm a Coach gal...I don't feel comfortable carrying such a cheap bag. When I have nicer ones in the closet...:rolleyes:But was thinking of getting an Ergo Tote someday for myself...Since it reminds me of the other bag I so used to love carrying~;)
Hmmm you dont make this any easier .. LOL