between MJ Stam in blue and the LOU in peanut which one to keep

keep MJ STAM or Keep the MJ LOU

• MJ STAM

• MJ LOU

Results are only viewable after voting.

jctc

O.G.
Feb 3, 2007
If you can ony have one which one to keep :...MJ STAM and MJ the LOU . It is so hard to decide. the Lou can be carried over the shoulder and it is light weight. The stam looks great but it is a bit heavy.
Help me out ladies!!!

What colors are they?? I'm kinda partial to the stam b/c I think it's just such a great bag. But I've recently been eyeing the lou for the exact same reason - light(er) weight and can be carried on the shoulder....

you have a stam in blue? what shade of blue? is it petrol? navy? topaz? i would keep that one. i've been dying for a blue mj bag. it might be heavier than the lou, but you have the stam is such a unique and beautiful color(i'm sure it's breathtaking because mj does such a fabulous job with blues), and you shouldn't let it go! besides, i carry my stam on your shoulder using the chain strap and i can hardly notice it. it really isn't as heavy when carried that way.

I voted Stam because it's in blue and I'm on a quest for a blue bag myself so I'm biased! But at any rate, I think the Stam is a classic too so it got my vote. ;)

What colors are they?? I'm kinda partial to the stam b/c I think it's just such a great bag. But I've recently been eyeing the lou for the exact same reason - light(er) weight and can be carried on the shoulder....

Um apparently I need to learn to read. It was in the title. Um..I say stam in blue!!!

it might be heavier than the lou, but you have the stam is such a unique and beautiful color(i'm sure it's breathtaking because mj does such a fabulous job with blues), and you shouldn't let it go! besides, i carry my stam on your shoulder using the chain strap and i can hardly notice it. it really isn't as heavy when carried that way.

^agree. You'll definitely find many other "neutral" bags that you'll like in the future(not that the LOU isn't cute). Keep both if you can, but if you had to choose,the blue stam. It's just more unique,beautiful color :heart:

you have a stam in blue? what shade of blue? is it petrol? navy? topaz? i would keep that one. i've been dying for a blue mj bag. it might be heavier than the lou, but you have the stam is such a unique and beautiful color(i'm sure it's breathtaking because mj does such a fabulous job with blues), and you shouldn't let it go! besides, i carry my stam on your shoulder using the chain strap and i can hardly notice it. it really isn't as heavy when carried that way.

My MJ Stam is sapphire. It is beautiful. Can you also share your experiences about kiss lock. What happen in the long run . Does it get loose, snapp open easily. Anyone has any problems with this style of lock. You can tell I am a newbly to MJ Style. Any advices to keep my kiss lock and maintaince.