CL Som1 Patent Leather Pump - $223 Saks

IMO this style shines only in the 120mm/5-inch version (as seen on Nicky Hilton, etc.). The 4-inch version (the heel on those actually measure less than 4-in/100mm for the smaller sizes) pales in comparison as the lower heel height makes it look chunkier than it should....whereas the 120mm version has quite a statuesque presence and doesn't come off as chunky at all.

Not in my size thank goodness because I don't think my AMEX can take anymore CLs this month. It is already in CL shock - I have been out of control.

Great shoe - great price. Get it girls.....let the sales shopping begin.

really good deal but not sure about the chunky heels and style..what u think ladies?/

The chunky heel helped me not reach for the CC, honestly. They are so funky though, the kind of shoe you throw on with jeans and a cute top without looking too OTT, you know?

Stinas will model them when she gets them and then I'll be sorry I talked myself out of them :Push::lol:

Stinas - Thanks for posting this thread!! :yahoo: I had bypassed these when they were only slightly marked down at NM because they were chunky, but half off is not bad. I was just complaining this week that I needed another pair of basic black work shoes and these may just be it. Thanks!

I ordered a pair in a size 9. I'm a true size 9, so I may be returning these because I didn't know I needed to order a size up and there wasn't a 9.5 anyway.

Does anyone have the picture of Nicky Hilton in the shoes that I can see? I'm curious to see who they look on.

The 100mm/4-inch version of Som1 that Saks.com is selling runs small by 1/2 a size (or possibly a full size for the larger sizes). It's cut exactly like the Clichy 100 and as such sizing is like the Clichy 100 (which runs small).

Once I saw them online i was in a rush to get my size, which in normal CL's is a 39, so thats what I got. I was trying to do a search on tpf but could not find the search link(still cant) so I just risked it with a 39. I have a feeling it will be too small, but oh well.
Ill def post pics. I enjoy modeling shoes lol

Do you think these shoes are more on the trendy side or straddle both trendy and classic. I know the heel is quite chunky, but I cannot really walk in pin-thin heels, so axe that idea. And I know the heel is a different color, but it's kind of unique. With all that said, I think the shoes are stunning, but wonder if I can justify the purchase for a trend.

2191293251_c2778ae76f_m.jpg