Lily Leather Satchel in Whiskey

They are not available anymore. I am about to return my walnut Lily satchel, a very similar color. She's beautiful but just a little too big for me. I'd love to give you mine, I want her to go to a loving owner!

They are not available anymore. I am about to return my walnut Lily satchel, a very similar color. She's beautiful but just a little too big for me. I'd love to give you mine, I want her to go to a loving owner!
I would love to take that walnut Lily off your hands!;) I ordered the whiskey but ended up returning it because of little black dots all over the bag. I think the walnut color is so pretty, I have never seen it in person but I love the pictures I've seen!

I would love to take that walnut Lily off your hands!;) I ordered the whiskey but ended up returning it because of little black dots all over the bag. I think the walnut color is so pretty, I have never seen it in person but I love the pictures I've seen!
fluffy614 & everyone else -

When I heard that the Lily Satchel was available in Walnut, I immediately thought of the color Walnut, like the Bleecker Elisa Duffle, a very dark chocolate brown.

So I ordered her but had to return her because the color was very similar to my Whiskey. It's a very pretty color, but I was hoping for a dark brown.

However, it is a great color choice if you missed out on the Whiskey Lily!!! IMO

Anyway, I took pics before I did the return. Here they are for a comparison. Whiskey on the left & Walnut on the right:

Attachments

• IMGP0476tPF.jpg
    IMGP0476tPF.jpg
    150.1 KB · Views: 490
I guess I got hit to Coach too late...:crybaby: Maybe one day I'll walk into a boutique and one will randomly be there...

I see a Camel Medium Lily Leather Satchel in the catalogue but it isn't online... Is that gone too or not out yet???:confused1::confused1::confused1:

I guess I got hit to Coach too late...:crybaby: Maybe one day I'll walk into a boutique and one will randomly be there...

I see a Camel Medium Lily Leather Satchel in the catalogue but it isn't online... Is that gone too or not out yet???:confused1::confused1::confused1:

sep, you can still get the camel. Call a boutique to order for you or call JAX directly.:yes:

The medium lily hasn't been officially released yet but can be ordered. I seriously have my eye on that bag! There are some of the larger lilys at some department stores. I've seen it at a Macy's here in Atlanta. I think the black and walnut will both be available some time this year.