EVA waitlisted!!!

Chipper

Hermesmerized
O.G.
Dec 31, 2007
Ok, I am really excited because she doesn't come out until March but I am officially wait listed for the EVA! I'm hoping that I will love it even better than the Sophie! And I was going to waitlist for a violette or miroir (sp?) heart but finally saw the POMME in person and fell in love!:heart:

I know I didn't come home with any actual LV but I am still so excited I could BURST!:yahoo:

Just gorgeous!
attachment.php

Very cute bag...from the picture though it looks like it's even smaller than the sophie...I've gradually become a huge bag person and maybe this would be a nice change...hmmm..

This bag is so gorgeous.. but I cannot find it in eluxury. And I called LV at my country, the SA seems like never heard about this. How do I make sure I can get one for myself too.. :crybaby:

This bag is so gorgeous.. but I cannot find it in eluxury. And I called LV at my country, the SA seems like never heard about this. How do I make sure I can get one for myself too.. :crybaby:

I don't think this bag is due out till March or maybe even later. I had the SA put me on the waiting list...I'm glad she at least knew what I was talking about!:sweatdrop: