Mulberry shoes -- coming soon!

I am crazy about shoes but, for some reason, I'm not too excited about this. I suspect that Mulberry shoes will be frumpy for some reason but we'll have to wait & see.....

Hurrah - I have no trouble in giving expensive shoes a miss!
The Mulberry clothing has never done it for me so I can't see the shoes giving me any sleepless nights.
I'm with Ditab - I just don't think these are going to be hot like Lacroix or Gina! Who's for sensible brogues????

^^^ I love a cute pair of flats!! I am hoping for something promising!
Every now and then Cole Haan will have some, but sometimes they are hard to find!
Since I am tall, I don't wear that many heels, especially high!

Hurrah - I have no trouble in giving expensive shoes a miss!
The Mulberry clothing has never done it for me so I can't see the shoes giving me any sleepless nights.
I'm with Ditab - I just don't think these are going to be hot like Lacroix or Gina! Who's for sensible brogues????

Actually in my line of work a pair of sensible brogues, cord trousers and my choco bayswater would be ideal!!!!!:nuts: Mind you the amount of 'stuff' that ends up on my shoes at work i don't think spending money on 'designer' would be sensible !!!:s

Actually in my line of work a pair of sensible brogues, cord trousers and my choco bayswater would be ideal!!!!!:nuts: Mind you the amount of 'stuff' that ends up on my shoes at work i don't think spending money on 'designer' would be sensible !!!:s
"stuff" :yahoo: Can imagine every single piece of it...:yucky: