The myriad faces of violet

archangel

Aug 23, 2006
I noticed that my violet croc birkin (like my etoupe birkin) has one of those changeant qualities, the color takes on different hues in various light conditions:

Near a window in the morning:

298166495.jpg

Near a window in early afternoon (I have compared it to my violet chevre birkin and you can see that croc poro looks almost pinkish - reminds me of cyclamen actually)

298166492.jpg

Darn, I feel a croc obssession settling in - especially after seeing that stunning Jaune poro of Angel's.

:tender:More pictures, please. archangel, I agree with you. Violet croc does have this changeant colour characteristics. When it's under the shade, it looks like rich grape juice colour. The other colour in croc that shows up different colours is Cacoan. It sometimes looks more red, and sometimes looks more brown.

I noticed that my violet croc birkin (like my etoupe birkin) has one of those changeant qualities, the color takes on different hues in various light conditions:

Near a window in the morning:

298166495.jpg

Near a window in early afternoon (I have compared it to my violet chevre birkin and you can see that croc poro looks almost pinkish - reminds me of cyclamen actually)

298166492.jpg

Darn, I feel a croc obssession settling in - especially after seeing that stunning Jaune poro of Angel's.

Just BEAUTIFULLLLL!!! Arcangel, your violet is TDF! :drool: