Kelly Is Disarray after a Drink...

I'm not sure what looks more delish... your Kelly or THAT DRINK!!!

attachment.php

Kelly decided she would like one more...BlueRaspberryTini...

Kelly thanks you for the wonderful comment Birkin!

JAG~ Come on in and have a dirnk:graucho:

Attachments

• hermesbjkelly 053.jpg
    hermesbjkelly 053.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 65
If anyone wants to share a drink with me and my kelly, come on in. My DH has been gone a lot. I rarely have a drink, so I thought I would share with Kelly and all of you as I am home with the sleeping children. I think the baby is cutting teeth as he has been unusually fussy and cranky. My nerves are a little shot today.:shame:

I totally agree Lucci! I love this Kelly. My first Kelly was BJ Togo, and for some reason this kelly gets and has gotten all my attention:love:. I use her all the time. I was fortunate that a lovely member here steered me in the right direction regarding clemence Retourne. Totally the right fit for me. :heart:

If anyone wants to share a drink with me and my kelly, come on in. My DH has been gone a lot. I rarely have a drink, so I thought I would share with Kelly and all of you as I am home with the sleeping children. I think the baby is cutting teeth as he has been unusually fussy and cranky. My nerves are a little shot today.:shame:

Maybe he needs a "-tini" too!! :P Just kiddin'!!

Ms. Kelly dipping into Rose Pomagrante Tini...This is probably my last as this one is kind of strong. I was trying really hard to make it ROSE for Amamxr but, that meant a lot of Alcohol.. so probably last one..:drinkup::Push:

Jag get cha' one!

Attachments

• hermesbjkelly 054.jpg
    hermesbjkelly 054.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 59
  • hermesbjkelly 055.jpg
    hermesbjkelly 055.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 50