Post your Nordie's Shoe Clearance Loot!

mineko

Shopaholic
O.G.
Dec 7, 2007
Hi everyone! I just posted this on the "post your purchase" thread but am reposting as a new thread to see if anyone else also got deals like I did from Nordies. Their Salon Shoe clearance sale is TDF - everything is $199 and under!!! I had my SAs from Nordies South Coast and Nordies Fashion Valley send me everything in my size that was on sale. The ones below are the ones I decided to keep:

Versace stilettos - on sale for $199 (original retail over $1000)

s127555218.jpg

Azzedine Alaia patent pumps - on sale for $199 (retail over $1200!)

s127555214.jpg

Azzedine Alaia satin and croc t-strap pumps - on sale for $199 (retail almost $1300)

s127555205.jpg

Miu Miu suede pumps with sfumato heel - on sale for $149

s127555201.jpg

Chloe platforms with leather straps - on sale $169

s127413734.jpg

Prada satin banana heel pumps - on sale $189

s127413535.jpg

Miu Miu patent ankle booties - on sale $169

s127413532.jpg

Manolo sequined pumps - on sale $189 (these are still full price at Nordies at $585!!)

s127413538.jpg

I'm so excited about my new purchases! Please post your steals and deals too! :smile:

Those white Alaias and the Manolos are TDF :drool: What great deals!

My local Nordstrom stores aren't having any good shoe sales. It's the Half Yearly Sale for Men that's going on now. Who cares about men's clothing, I want shoes! :nuts:

jjensen, sneezz - thanks! and yes, check your local nordies, although i was told not all of them have the fire sale going on. call beforehand and ask to be transferred to the salon shoes department - they'll tell you if they have anything in stock and on sale.

good luck! :smile:

If you ever need some help picking a first Louboutin, you should venture over to the CL sub-forum. There are so many experienced, nice ladies that will have great recommendations. :yes:

Wow, great finds!

I got brown/bronze sequined manolos from the South Coast Plaza Nordstroms too! The price was soooo great, wasn't it? :woohoo::smile: I got them on pre-sale, I had to use all my willpower not to go back there on Wednesday and grab some more..:sad:

priiin - thanks! i just might take you up on that offer :smile:

babypie - i had no idea it was pre-sale.. no wonder it is still full-price elsewhere! the rest of my purchases were end of season, i believe, but now i want to call and ask what else there is on pre-sale! anyway, can you post a pic of yours? i think the bronze should be beautiful...

Well I went last Sunday and got them on pre-sale then for the sale that started this past Wednesday, so you got them at the sale price.

I wont get mine til Tuesday, the SA sent them off to fix a small mark on the back of the heel, I barely noticed it but he insisted it be perfect. I'll post pics when I get them.

Any modelling pics of yours? :smile: