Presenting my twin Pochette Cles

Sep 2, 2007
I couldn't get the new Pochette Cles out of my head all night :nogood: so the only thing to do was to head down to the boutique today. I couldn't decide between Pomme and Violette since both colors are equally pretty. I asked my sweet SA to put them on hold for me :tup:. Good thing I did because it was the last Violette one. Here they are, the Violette and Pomme twin Pochette Cles! I :heart: them both. Cna't wait to take them out.

Attachments

• Violette Pochette Cles.jpg
    Violette Pochette Cles.jpg
    186.7 KB · Views: 148
  • Pomme Pochette Cles.jpg
    Pomme Pochette Cles.jpg
    194.6 KB · Views: 158
  • Violette Pochette Cles 1.jpg
    Violette Pochette Cles 1.jpg
    190 KB · Views: 162
  • Pomme Pochette Cles 1.jpg
    Pomme Pochette Cles 1.jpg
    177.6 KB · Views: 182
Wow, you got both. :nuts:

They are both absolutely stunning.

I'm having a hard time choosing between these to colors. :Push:

Congrats on the new LV beauties!!

Yup :yes: I got both. I originally planned on only getting one after seeing if I could get a Pomme heart since I didn't want to have two pieces in the same color but since the hearts release is getting pushed to next month :tdown: and everyone saying this is a LE piece I had to buy it now before they are gone. Since it's such a practical piece I figured it's ok to get two. Amarante is also very stunning but there was no way I was getting triplets.

Yup :yes: I got both. I originally planned on only getting one after seeing if I could get a Pomme heart since I didn't want to have two pieces in the same color but since the hearts release is getting pushed to next month :tdown: and everyone saying this is a LE piece I had to buy it now before they are gone. Since it's such a practical piece I figured it's ok to get two. Amarante is also very stunning but there was no way I was getting triplets.

I just got the violette one yesterday, but I went back to the boutique today to check out the pomme one because I love all the pics I'm seeing on tpf. It's so beautiful!! And you're right, the amarante is also stunning!! I want them all, but I can't justify having three!!

I just got the violette one yesterday, but I went back to the boutique today to check out the pomme one because I love all the pics I'm seeing on tpf. It's so beautiful!! And you're right, the amarante is also stunning!! I want them all, but I can't justify having three!!
aira108, your pictures were partially the reason I got the Violette today. You captured the color so well, I just kept staring at them and then decided I HAD to get one.
:P

halunfishie how much fits in the new cles compared to the old one? I'm so tempted to get myself one, but I might have to wait until after I get the heart in violette!