Mini Haul !

juicybbyxx

Jan 6, 2008
heres a link for the picture: http://i17.tinypic.com/81yic7q.jpg the attachment isnt working for me

i just got the bag today and i got the shoes a few weeks ago! im like IN LOVE with the bag. i had to stand there at the counter at macys and make sure my moto q music 9m phone fit in the pocket, and it was perfect. the sneaks i got at macys before the holidays, the sneaker flats & the signature stripe flats i grabbed at off saks at the wrentham outlets, and i picked up the jacquard (is that what theyre called?) at marshalls. ill be posting my entire collection as soon as i can get everything together. i have some stuff in the basement closet so my dad doesnt find them. my mom is fine with it, but my dad HATES when i spend alot on coach.

Attachments

• space.gif
    space.gif
    43 bytes · Views: 75
thank you everyone! it bag is the new slim carly. i tried on the large carly but the strap was a little too small for me. i love the bag! they just unpacked the slims today and they already sold 4. im actually thinking of getting the slim carly with white leather...:graucho:

The Carly is a great bag! You will love using her!

The shoes are super cute too! Love the flats and the sneaks!

Congrats on your great purchases! Were any of these on sale at Macy's? I need to go check the shoe section out.

uhh...im pretty sure theyre having sales on coach shoes. i know the snow boots were marked down & so werent some of the flats. i have big feet, so i ask to see their inventory in size 11 and usually they keep all their coach shoes in one section.