New satchels!

fluffy614

O.G.
May 16, 2007
Here's a picture of satchels that the SA emailed me when I called to inquire about a bag from the Legacy boutique. That was so nice of her to email me pictures. I thought I'd share this one with you girls since I hadn't seen this bag posted before.
I believe she said it's exclusive to their store tho.
New_Ellies__Thompsons_013.jpg

She's called the Ellie Satchel, exclusive to the Legacy Boutique. They were released in all leather when the Boutique opened in Oct 2007.

Her hangtag in individually numbered, and I have her in Lime Green leather! She's a reproduction of an Original Bonnie Cashin design, which I also own. Yeah, lots of COACH bags for me...

She's called the Ellie Satchel, exclusive to the Legacy Boutique. They were released in all leather when the Boutique opened in Oct 2007.

Her hangtag in individually numbered, and I have her in Lime Green leather! She's a reproduction of an Original Bonnie Cashin design, which I also own. Yeah, lots of COACH bags for me...

OHHH all leather lime green:love:. I would love pictures! Next to pink, I'm loving green!
I was considering the green Bleecker duffle.

Did you post pics of this? I'd love to see it! I considered purchasing one but ended up passing and later fell in love with my Hampton's embossed stripe bag! I love the red pictured above!