Question concerning Special Items on MJ site

blew415

Loves LV & Burberry
Sep 28, 2006
Since the search capability is not working- sorry if there is an existing thread on this....

Other than going to the store (there is no stores near me-I am in Louisiana) how is someone supposed to make a purchase? Can I call the store and have them ship the items? There are a bunch of really cute items for <10.00 that would make adorable gift add ons for bdays, just because, etc. Thanks for any help with this!

They can do a charge send. They charge a flat $20 s&h charge, which I find a little high, esp if you're just getting smaller items.

At Xmas, I wanted to order 2 of the small quilted clutches for $22 each, but I couldn't see paying almost the same amt for s&h, so I decided against it. If you're getting a bunch of things, however, it should be worth it.

I just checked the site. If you go in SI and select something it shows the price.

eta - I was glad someone mentioned earlier in Authenticate This Bag... that some of the items on ebay could be purchased cheaper at MBMJ. I would have paid too much for those objects.

I finally got it to work - I love all those necklaces. I imagine I will be broke by the end of the week considering Chicago's 1st MbyMJ store is opening on Thursday!!!

^^I am so jealous!!! I wish we would get MbyMJ in the DC area. I would be SO HAPPY. Heck, even boutique store would be awesome!!!

I am glad you were able to find it on the site! I periodically check and a tpf'r once went and got a bunch of stuff for me (super sweet!) But, I love all the totes, jewelry, and key/coin holders as little gifts.

^^I am so jealous!!! I wish we would get MbyMJ in the DC area. I would be SO HAPPY. Heck, even boutique store would be awesome!!!

I totally hear you! I was so upset when MbyMJ items went on sale recently and I was nowhere near one. I used to live out in Boston and it was so accessible! Btw, I have one of the dice necklace and it's so cute. The dice spins! :heart:

I totally hear you! I was so upset when MbyMJ items went on sale recently and I was nowhere near one. I used to live out in Boston and it was so accessible! Btw, I have one of the dice necklace and it's so cute. The dice spins! :heart:

Seriously, that Boston store was amazing. I wish they had one in DC! I was talking to the SAs about that, and they said that a LOT of DCers come into the Boston store asking about a store in the DC area. There's definitely a demand out here!