Search function

Vlad

Founder
Admin
O.G.
Mar 16, 1980
For now, the search is disabled to assure stability and uptime of our forums. I prefer to have an up-and-running forum without search than a slow and unresponsive one with search.

I will work hard to provide a viable alternative very soon. :cursing:

Thank you, Vlad...I was trying to PM you to beg you to turn it off again but couldn't even do that!! I miss the search, but in a pinch, I try a Google search and often come up with good results...e.g.:

jamie lynn pregnant site:Purseblog.com

(I just picked the first thing that came to my mind as an example...sad, huh? ;) )

Thanks for all your work on it. I never realized how much I used it till I couldn't the last couple of days. Definitely a case of "you don't know what you've got till it's gone!" Hope you come up with a good solution that doesn't require a lot of effort or expenditure.

I used the search function like crazy, lol. Hope it returns... or something else that did the same thing- search within forums, and the ability to search two words together... and search by poster as well.

Current search error message is rather disconcerting:

jane, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

ooo i miss the search function
sometimes i want to dig up my old thread t give a new update and usually i can found it by doing a search on the thread started by me, now i dunno how to do that and i have to start a new thread in results :sad: