LA girls - any store have EB yet?

simona7

Bag Lady
Jul 15, 2007
I'm on the waitlist for EB but REALLY want to see it in real life. The photos/comments so far are kind of all over the place. :s Looks like french blue but then others say it's much darker.:shrugs:
So has anyone seen it IRL at Barneys or even Neiman's in Newport?
TIA!

I'm on the waitlist for EB but REALLY want to see it in real life. The photos/comments so far are kind of all over the place. :s Looks like french blue but then others say it's much darker.:shrugs:
So has anyone seen it IRL at Barneys or even Neiman's in Newport?
TIA!

I'm not in LA (but definitely wish I were!) but I was at NM in Atlanta yesterday and saw an EB and it was the color I was going after until I saw it. It is really dark imo and I didn't care for it much. Just too dark for me....but in some of the pics I've seen on tpf, it looked much lighter. Guess you will have to see it in real life. :s

That's why I really want to see IRL. I'm not really a blue person anyway so I want to make sure it's for me.

Exactly! You definitely need to see it IRL and you will know if it is for you. I bought my first 07 Black City from Barney's on Wilshire in September and now I have 3 bbags!!!!

I have found for me, if I walk in and one bag jumps out at me and I fall madly in love with it, then that is the one for me. It just happened to me at NM here in Atlanta yesterday. As I posted earlier, I went in to see that Electric Blue bag and the Sky Blue (which is really not a very light blue) with the GSH jumped out at me and I absolutely could not lay it down!! That is how I know which one is for me. Sounds like you have a plan and do let us know what you decide. :tup:

just dropped by NM in Fashion Island today and the EB is in. The Sky Blue is also in... in fact... they had the sky blue in both the city and the first, but only the city in EB. So after seeing both colors, I've come to the conclusion that Sky Blue can be likened to the UCLA blue while EB is more like the Duke blue. (if you're into college bball you'll kinda know what i mean.)

They also have a variety of vert thymes and some vert forets I'm guessing from last season. There was one Jaune bag as well as the pinks. Plenty of whites... the one that I really loved was the Sahara... a beautiful beige leather that practically shimmers. :heart::heart:

just dropped by NM in Fashion Island today and the EB is in. The Sky Blue is also in... in fact... they had the sky blue in both the city and the first, but only the city in EB. So after seeing both colors, I've come to the conclusion that Sky Blue can be likened to the UCLA blue while EB is more like the Duke blue. (if you're into college bball you'll kinda know what i mean.)

They also have a variety of vert thymes and some vert forets I'm guessing from last season. There was one Jaune bag as well as the pinks. Plenty of whites... the one that I really loved was the Sahara... a beautiful beige leather that practically shimmers. :heart::heart:

I love Duke Blue. :heart:

what Jaune was there?

Thanks for the report! Oh.. now I have to drive down there! Duke blue is good!