Paula Abdul Has 'Insane Nervous Breakdown' at LAX

Aug 10, 2007
Wednesday, January 09, 2008
Fox News

"American Idol" judge Paula Abdul "had an insane nervous breakdown" at Los Angeles International Airport over the holidays, according to a report on radaronline.com.

A tipster who saw her in the Continental Airlines terminal told the site: "She had an insane nervous breakdown that lasted 10 minutes. One minute she was hyperventilating and on the verge of passing out; the next she was yelling into her cell phone in this deep, rage-filled Poltergeist voice.
"She kept screaming three names over and over — Michael, Sidney, and Leslie. Everyone was staring at her, but she didn't care," the tipster continued.

A call to Abdul's representative was not immediately returned.
"American Idol" kicks off its new season on Tuesday night.

Radar Report:

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2008/01/paula-abduls-airport-flipout.php

Some things I read somewhere gave me the notion that Paula takes some of the same Pills I do, and if so, I feel for her. I can attest that they do make you sort of wacky.

I wish she could just channel it into making really long rambling posts on the Purse Forum. She wouldn't have to use her real name, and fewer things would get broken.

I loved watching her little reality show on Bravo, it was surreal watching her have these breakdowns constantly. It was like she was on drugs, but she wasn't, she was just acting crazy/delusional. I hope she has a psych exam soon, it doesn't sound like she's stable.