louboutin - kid vs. calf leather

fan1

Apr 19, 2007
I just got the louboutin helmut pumps (!!!) and the box says that they're a calf leather. Every pair of louobutins I've seen on the internet seems to say that they're kid leather. Does anyone know what the difference is between the two?

I just got the louboutin helmut pumps (!!!) and the box says that they're a calf leather. Every pair of louobutins I've seen on the internet seems to say that they're kid leather. Does anyone know what the difference is between the two?

congrats!!!!
I love that style its one of my favourites .. do post pictures!

ooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!
My ULTIMATE favorite pair ever!
These are the shoes that started my love/obession with CL!
Do post pics. If you dont mind me asking, where did you get them from?

I called the new york store and put myself on the waitlist. The reason I asked about the leather is that they were a little stiff. I got them in 37.5 and I'm usually an 8 and I'm not sure if they're suppose to fit a little snug or if I should've gotten 37.5 in the kid leather instead and should've gone with an 8 in the calf leather?? It took about a month for the beverly hills store to call me back saying that they had got a shipment. As of mid december, they still had most sizes.