to Mommyville and others: My new ERGO belted leather hobo PLUM !!

sweetvirginia

Dec 13, 2007
Hmm.... I did not want to start a new thread, but it seems deweydrop is the only
one who saw my pictures... Sorry to the members who have to see the same
pictures again but here is my new ERGO BELTED LEATHER HOBO in plum I received
today and I'm in LOVE ! This bag is so gorgeous and beautiful...!!

IMG_5608-2.jpg

IMG_5608-2.jpg
IMG_5601.jpg

and modeling pics...

IMG_5595.jpg
IMG_5587.jpg

my small ERGO FAMILY :heart:

IMG_5573.jpg

IMG_5563.jpg

Gorgeous!! I almost walked away with that very same hobo at the outlet this past weekend. It looks fantastic on you!!! :smile: Enjoy it and wear it well.

:yahoo:I just saw your pics in our Ergo Club thread, but wanted to tell you again that she's GORGEOUS!!!! :yahoo: She looks absolutely perfect on you!!!! I know you are going to love her b/c I am loving her sister, "tobacco belted ergo hobo"!!!!! Have you taken her out yet??!!! CONGRATS and I cant wait to hear all about your first outing!!! :yahoo:

:yahoo:I just saw your pics in our Ergo Club thread, but wanted to tell you again that she's GORGEOUS!!!! :yahoo: She looks absolutely perfect on you!!!! I know you are going to love her b/c I am loving her sister, "tobacco belted ergo hobo"!!!!! Have you taken her out yet??!!! CONGRATS and I cant wait to hear all about your first outing!!! :yahoo:

Thank you Mommyville...!! :woohoo:
No, I haven't. She arrived this morning and I had nothing special today...
just took my son to sport by car... I think I will take her out this weekend
to the new year's party at the school of my son, can't wait...!!

Thank you Mommyville...!! :woohoo:
No, I haven't. She arrived this morning and I had nothing special today...
just took my son to sport by car... I think I will take her out this weekend
to the new year's party at the school of my son, can't wait...!!
Perfect place to show her off!!!! Let me know how many compliments you get!!! :yes: