More satchel and ergo colors???

Jul 4, 2007
When I went and purchased my Ergo tote today the Coach store had one of those mini catalogues so I grabbed one. In it was a picture of the Hamptons embossed signature satchel in NAVY BLUE! have we seen this? I looked and saw it on Japan's website but not ours. I then looked and there was a picture of the pebbled hobo in Rose. I bet this catalogue wasn't designed for the USA as I noticed all the measurements are in CM ... ha ha.

I live in denim so I will be anxious to see that Blue Satchel. Does anyone have a Blue Bag?

handbag*girl:

Is the pebbled Hobo in rose a true rose color for that Ergo hobo.

Or is it this type of rose? Just wondering. thanks much, Liz

P.S. I hope that your back is feeling better.

Here is pic of the ergo in rose that I saw in a small catalogue. It's weird it looks more like the geranium color but if you look at the photo on the right of the wallet it looks like the wallet that matches the Peony tote which is not really that color. I have a feeling the pics may be deceiving as far as color.

Attachments

• Pebbled Ergo.jpg
    Pebbled Ergo.jpg
    8.6 KB · Views: 606
Here is pic of the ergo in rose that I saw in a small catalogue. It's weird it looks more like the geranium color but if you look at the photo on the right of the wallet it looks like the wallet that matches the Peony tote which is not really that color. I have a feeling the pics may be deceiving as far as color.
OMG......I am drooling over the khaki/rose one.....that one may be wanting to follow me home!!!! :graucho: When are they coming out???!!!!:drool:

When I went and purchased my Ergo tote today the Coach store had one of those mini catalogues so I grabbed one. In it was a picture of the Hamptons embossed signature satchel in NAVY BLUE! have we seen this? I looked and saw it on Japan's website but not ours. I then looked and there was a picture of the pebbled hobo in Rose. I bet this catalogue wasn't designed for the USA as I noticed all the measurements are in CM ... ha ha.

I live in denim so I will be anxious to see that Blue Satchel. Does anyone have a Blue Bag?

Is it like this? I've owned it since just before Christmas and love it! It's a beautiful bag!

Attachments

• hampton's satchel.jpg
    hampton's satchel.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 22