Unbelievable! Can I report this???

Nyria

Diggin TPF
O.G.
Aug 20, 2006
A while back I had a problem with a seller doing a bait and switch and sending me a fake bag. She also scammed many TPF members (as I found on the authenticate this thread).
So every once-in-awhile I check up on her to see what she's selling.
And I noticed this on her feedback.

keep in mine SHE IS THE SELLER: I've marked her comments in Red. These are replies she's left on her own FB page.

iconPos_16x16.gif
Excellent seller, perfect communication! Came perfectly.
  • Reply by sitoube (Nov-02-07 16:11):

Friendly and Excellent Seller Good Communication Fast Shipping Authentic LV!!!
iconPos_16x16.gif
GREAT transaction, item BETTER then described, FAST shipping, HIGHLY RECOMMENDED)
  • Reply by sitoube (Nov-01-07 17:00):

Great item and Authentic as always BARGAIN -highly recommend
iconPos_16x16.gif
b
  • Reply by sitoube (Nov-01-07 16:58):

Great item and a wonderful and communicative seller - highly recommended
iconPos_16x16.gif
Scarf received - Thanks very much!
  • Reply by sitoube (Oct-24-07 06:09):

great authentic scarf thanks for LOUIS VUITTON GIFT AUTHENTIC MY POUPETTE SAID
iconPos_16x16.gif
Item just as described. Thank you.
  • Reply by sitoube (Oct-09-07 14:14):

iconPos_16x16.gif
prompt delivery and able to address my issue satisfactory
  • Reply by sitoube (Oct-05-07 14:34):

Awsome, great, fast and super! A+
iconPos_16x16.gif
Thanks for the refund !

Oddly enough she never leaved FB for the buyers either - weird.

Can I report this in any way? She's obviosuly trying to save her FB...

:wtf: :confused1: :shrugs:

Gosh Nyria you've had some interesting* encounters on eBay, haven't you!

I don't know if reporting it would do any good, but I can certainly see why you'd be tempted to give it a whirl. It seems she's kind of trying to double up her FB, make it sound twice as good ... and I'd say that's an abuse of the feedback system, potentially very confusing to new buyers. But who knows what eBay would say - probably the usual mumbo jumbo about it's not their policy to remove FB. Might be worth a try though, and if you do, please let us know what they say!

* Where interesting = nutjob. :lol:

What the...?! I never thought I'd say this so soon (and I swear I said this in another eBay thread last night) but that is the craziest thing I have ever heard!

I hope this is reportable - this is a form of scamming as well! Don't people have any morals anymore?

I think she realized she could respond to good feedback (as well as bad) and decided to capitalize on it! Note that almost every comment she wrote about herself mentioned the word "authentic"--what a phony!

Definitely report her!! I know that name, too--can't recall where I saw it, but it was probably for a bag I thought looked fake!:P

[coco];4855131 said:
Definitely report her!! What a scammer!! .... and weirdo.
Sorry to hear about your bag. You must have been furious. What did you do?

This was quite awhile ago - I got my money back for the bag but then I started talking to others -- Iposted a thread about my Bait & Switch here and some recognized her from there -- and then others I found on the 'authenticate this' thread. Mine was on Ebay but what she'd usually do is - when someone was interested in something she would offer just to sell it to them through paypal. That's why - when I found her - she had a 100% FB.

I reported her - others reported her -- nothing!

:throwup: I'm speechless. It's unbelievable that someone would have the audacity to do such a thing. She must seriously love herself and think she's great.

I think she's trying to save her feedback. I noticed that some of them weren't there before - she went back and responded to feedback left awhile ago.

I remember one time coming across a listing where the subtitile said 'please trust me - I sell authentic items' - So I clicked it to see why someone would write that - it was her.

A while back I had a problem with a seller doing a bait and switch and sending me a fake bag. She also scammed many TPF members (as I found on the authenticate this thread).
So every once-in-awhile I check up on her to see what she's selling.
And I noticed this on her feedback.

keep in mine SHE IS THE SELLER: I've marked her comments in Red. These are replies she's left on her own FB page.

iconPos_16x16.gif
Excellent seller, perfect communication! Came perfectly.
  • Reply by sitoube (Nov-02-07 16:11):

Friendly and Excellent Seller Good Communication Fast Shipping Authentic LV!!!
iconPos_16x16.gif
GREAT transaction, item BETTER then described, FAST shipping, HIGHLY RECOMMENDED)
  • Reply by sitoube (Nov-01-07 17:00):

Great item and Authentic as always BARGAIN -highly recommend
iconPos_16x16.gif
b
  • Reply by sitoube (Nov-01-07 16:58):

iconPos_16x16.gif
Scarf received - Thanks very much!
  • Reply by sitoube (Oct-24-07 06:09):

great authentic scarf thanks for LOUIS VUITTON GIFT AUTHENTIC MY POUPETTE SAID
iconPos_16x16.gif
Item just as described. Thank you.
  • Reply by sitoube (Oct-09-07 14:14):

iconPos_16x16.gif
prompt delivery and able to address my issue satisfactory

iconPos_16x16.gif
Thanks for the refund !

Oddly enough she never leaved FB for the buyers either - weird.

Can I report this in any way? She's obviosuly trying to save her FB...
:cursing:hi this is sitoube the person who you have been telling everyone is scam and spreading rummors about in the purse forum! well let me TELL YOU THAT you can email every single of my buyers and ask them to authenticate their items in flag stores they will tell you are 100% genuine! i once bought in ebay 2 bags an azur and yours and i was fooled -i resold them without having them authenticated and i also used the sellers pics!THAT ONE INCIDENCE DOES NOT MAKE ME A FAKE RESELLER OR FRAUD! I HAVE OVER 300 POSSITIVE!BOTH WER REFUNDED! I HAD TO PROTECT MY FEEDBACK AFTER YOUR BAD COMMENT BUT WHAT I DO IS MY BUSSINES NOT YOURS TO STICK YOUR NOSE! I SWEAR ON MY SON- I SEE YOU HAVE ALSO TWO SONS SO YOU SEE I MEAN THAT -THAT I DO NOT SELL FAKES!- IT HAPPENED BY FALSE IN JULY AND I PROMISE YOU IF YOU KEEP SAYING BAD THINGS ABOUT ME I WILL HAVE THE LAW AFTER YOU ENOUGH IS ENOUGH I HAD IT WITH YOU ITS A SMAME SINCE I REFUNDED YOU AND THE OTHER ONE AND I EXPLAINED TO YOU ECXACTLY WHAT HAPPENED! I DO NOT SALE FAKES SO STOP SAYING THAT YOU GOT YOUR FULL REFUND MAYBE YOU NEED TO SPEAK WITH MY ATTORNEY ENOUGH IS ENOUGH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PEOPLE ANYONE WHO WANTS TO BUY AN ITEM FROM ME CAN JUST GO IN LOUIS VUITTON WITH MY NAME AND ADRESS AND ASK WHEN WAS IT BOUGHT ALSO GIVE THEM MY FULL DETAILS SINCE I HAVE NOTHING TO FEAR I HAVE 336 POSSITIVE AND ONLY THAT LADY'S NEGATIVE ON AUTHENTICITY AND A GUYS ITEM THAT WAS LOST IN POST ! COULD ALL 336 PEOPLE BE FOOLED???? SHE IS JUST MAD ABOUT HER NEGATIVE AND A BAD PERSON I GUESS SINCE I VERY NICELY explained the situation but she kept saying things about me!!!!!SO SHE IS FULL OF IT JUST LOOK MY FEEDBACK!!!!!!!!