Blue Blue Blue 08... which one will you choose

i'm still holding out for an electric blue rh city ~ after all the negative vibes i nearly cancelled my order! ~ thank goodness i didn't 'cos these first pics are :love::love::love: ~ i was disappointed to hear it described as french blue which i found quite insipid IRL compared to the initial pics ~ OMHO ~ the sky is a pretty pale blue IRL ('tho not as in baby blue) ~ but not for me ~ we'll see ~ exciting stuff! :sweatdrop:

I'm getting a Turquoise Twiggy and a coin purse in Electric Blue. Sky Blue is pretty but I'm concerned about the fading issues we had with the 2005 Sky Blue...

I am torn between turquoise and electric blue. So far I love electric blue, but I'd also like to see turquoise before I decided which blue it will be for me.

Vikianderson: Congrats.. Though I saw EB only in purse today, but I'm sure that it's hotttt in city style. Pls show us when you receive ;)

Chinkee21: Tough decision then..Just imagine that how yummy she is in either City or Day with GSH... Good luck :biggrin:

ChestChire Cat: Cool.. I'm waiting for twiggy in either SB or Turqouise too...Actually, I'd prefer SB... but when you raise the fading issue, I have to rethink about that then

BadgerGirl81: EB will be great in City style... G'luck :biggrin:

Ilikepenguins, Kirsten: Tough decision then... I'm waiting for Turquoise too..From the 08 chart posted in Tpf, turquoise looks so gorgeous. But we have to wait til march....:sad:

I think EB is gonna be hot colour in this season ...hehe

I got the sky blue work with rh... and I LOVE it..
I don't want too bright of a blue so sky blue is great!!

I might get a turquoise coin purse with rh too... I think i can have small amount of bright blue.. .hehe

I'm also waiting to see turquoise. That's the one that's really tempted me from the beginning, but I really want to see something more than a teeny-tiny swatch!!