Returning Pink Medallion Tote *on sale*

Lainey

Aug 26, 2006
Hey ladies!

I was sent 2 Pink Medallion totes from different SAs. So, I'm returning one of them to NM this week/weekend. If you want it please pm me for more info and I will see if my SA will hold it for you. I would like for her to get the sale. Sale price is $1487 + tax.

Thanks and hope she goes to a pfer! :flowers:

Hi Lainey, I swear........we are all certifiable.......I have received the same bag in 2 colors.....!!Thanks for posting your return and I am really surprised you would be buying a pink bag.....:roflmfao::heart:H

Thanks for sharing your return info.

I'm not sure if another cut ends already. If not, someone should be able to get another 25% discount from that price. The price should be $1487 minus 25% discount plus tax.

I'm looking for a pink petite shopping tote, if anyone knows where to get it, please let me know.

Hi Lainey, I swear........we are all certifiable.......I have received the same bag in 2 colors.....!!Thanks for posting your return and I am really surprised you would be buying a pink bag.....:roflmfao::heart:H

I know, huh? I am a sucker for sales! :shame: It's such a cute bag! Did you keep yours? What 2 colors did you get?

Thanks ladies! I got a few pms and gave the info to the first person to pm me. If it doesn't work out, as I think my SA and her may have already spoken and to make arrangements. I'll let you all know either way. :tup:

That would be great if she could get an extra 25% off!

Oh! Forgot to mention my SA had a red wallet on the chain on sale for I believe $650. I think it was a distressed type of leather, not caviar or lambskin. Pm me if you are interested... :yes: