I found it!

wendie

<3 tPf!
O.G.
Jul 13, 2007
I found my patchwork scarf! got it at the coach store on the other side of town...last one! sa was so rude! I told her everytime I buy something from the store they never ask for my name and why I never get a pce. she got rude and was like 'no I don't need your name and I don't know about pce I have to ask' well she never asked and didn't seem to thrilled to even be working...gees ill never go there again!

Congrats :yahoo:

Did you use a credit card? I usually buy Coach from Lord and Taylor, but I bought one from the coach store in September, and I got a PCE in december, all I did was buy my purse with a Credit Card.

I'm on my way back from mall now...ill post pics when I get home! I'm doing this from my phone...lol ill go thru tpf withdrawl if I'm not on here for more than 5 mins! lol

I found my patchwork scarf! got it at the coach store on the other side of town...last one! sa was so rude! I told her everytime I buy something from the store they never ask for my name and why I never get a pce. she got rude and was like 'no I don't need your name and I don't know about pce I have to ask' well she never asked and didn't seem to thrilled to even be working...gees ill never go there again!

Congrat's...