Have you seen this, from the fabulous Post Secret? lol

ILoveMyBug

Oooh sparkly!
O.G.
Dec 6, 2006
Own up, who was it? :lol:

chloe.jpg

:wtf: :lol:

Wasn't me, I have neater handwriting and would never leave a written confession (especially not on a carecard envelope!)... :lol:

Where's that from, again? 'Post Secret' - what's that? :shrugs:

:wtf: :lol:

Wasn't me, I have neater handwriting and would never leave a written confession (especially not on a carecard envelope!)... :lol:

Where's that from, again? 'Post Secret' - what's that? :shrugs:

Hmmm... your excuses are a little too good, CHB! :lol:

Yeah... "where's that from, again 'Post Secret' - what's that??" HA!

...meanwhile, what on earth could you nick from a shop? I

'm just thinking of all the situations I've been in where I've spent more than $1000.00 - there really isn't anything steal-able (sorry for the made up word). I'd end up hurting myself (stealing a mannequin, for example) or arrested (stealing another bag/shoes/merchandise)!

...meanwhile, what on earth could you nick from a shop? I

'm just thinking of all the situations I've been in where I've spent more than $1000.00 - there really isn't anything steal-able (sorry for the made up word). I'd end up hurting myself (stealing a mannequin, for example) or arrested (stealing another bag/shoes/merchandise)!

:roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:

Stealing a mannequin! :lol:

Yes, I wonder what she manages to get away with? :shrugs: Perhaps she'll post another carecard envelope and let us know?! :biggrin:

^^ Yes, sometimes. Other times they're in display cases, but they're not particularly secure. Most of the Chloe shops that I've been into haven't even secured their bags - they've always just been sitting on a display unit - no security tags, no chains, nothing!

:roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:

Stealing a mannequin! :lol:

Yes, I wonder what she manages to get away with? :shrugs: Perhaps she'll post another carecard envelope and let us know?! :biggrin:

Maybe she's just a complete klepto and steals whatever she can get her hands on. She probably has 3000 bic ballpoint pens or a few hundred tape dispensers under her bed at home :nuts:

i_wona said:
^^ Yes, sometimes. Other times they're in display cases, but they're not particularly secure. Most of the Chloe shops that I've been into haven't even secured their bags - they've always just been sitting on a display unit - no security tags, no chains, nothing!Yes, but I bet they have plain clothes security guards and hidden cameras.

Hard to imagine it would be easy to get away with.

Mind you, I know it must happen - I'm sure some of the authentic stuff on eBay is, almost certainly, stolen.

What's really weird is her feeling that they know and as long as she does it while she's buying something expensive, they let her get away with it. :shrugs:

I wonder if that feeling is based in fact, at all, or whether she's totally delusional?!

Hummmm? Wynona, Paris, Lindsey, Britney are a few kleptos that come to mind? Hey...you never know who writes on these forums, LOL!!

Speaking of which is there anybody congnizant of celebrities that post on here?