anyone ever purchase from Vialuxury.com?

The prices aren't TOO low - but they do have some typos on their site that rather detract. They've got a phone number, but I couldn't find that they've got any kind of physical presence. I wouldn't buy from them.

Having said that, boy would I love to have a Prada Lockheart - . Whew.

The prices aren't TOO low - but they do have some typos on their site that rather detract. They've got a phone number, but I couldn't find that they've got any kind of physical presence. I wouldn't buy from them.

Having said that, boy would I love to have a Prada Lockheart - . Whew.
Leiber Hot Spot.

I was looking for a nice Leiber Evening Bag for my wife for Christmas
I found this site xxxxxxxand I call the tall free number
a customer representative answered the phone I ask her about the company. she was very nice and helpful she help me to pick the bag and the color that I wanted. 6 days after a received my box with ups delivery, I toke the bag to nimanmarcus store the told me that the bag is 100% authentic I am very happy and I have good experience with vialuxury.:tup:

Leiber Hot Spot.

I was looking for a nice Leiber Evening Bag for my wife for Christmas
I found this site www.vialuxury.com and I call the tall free number
a customer representative answered the phone I ask her about the company. she was very nice and helpful she help me to pick the bag and the color that I wanted. 6 days after a received my box with ups delivery, I toke the bag to nimanmarcus store the told me that the bag is 100% authentic I am very happy and I have good experience with vialuxury.:tup:

Ugh, a spammer direct from vialuxury.com. Figures.

I would not buy from this site. No physical address, and they charge 10% restocking fee which is BS.

^^ Bumping this. A girl just PM'd me to tell me that they have a sale on a bag I wanted but not sure if I can trust them after reading this thread. Does anyone else have any feedback?

Before I would purchase anything from this site, I would ask them for more photos of the bag I was considering purchasing, and also ask them for a physical address.

If they give you more photos, post in the appropriate authenticate this thread for that designer to get opinions.

Personally i would not purchase from a website that does not post their physical address.

^^ Bumping this. A girl just PM'd me to tell me that they have a sale on a bag I wanted but not sure if I can trust them after reading this thread. Does anyone else have any feedback?

Stay away from this site!! I am having a terrible experience with them charging me for a bag and then charging me more without asking and their CS department has the nerve to email me and ask "Don't you have anything better to do with your time", sorry but NO, not for an extra 600 I don't! They are refusing to speak with me and I am having to go through the attorney generals office, the DCA and my cc company.

It was 2 of their normal bags (F&C, goldenblue) so I would assume they are authentic but am not sure. I never received them anyway so at this point I can't say for sure.

I am so steamed right now, I just got off the phone with them and all I can say is WOW, I have never dealt with anyone so rude. I guess I will have to pursue this legally since they basically told me to pi$$ off.

I'm sorry this happened to you.

Thanks for spreading the word.

Don't forget ripoffreport.

If you post something there, the name will show up w/ googling this company!

Good luck, keep us posted!

If you do a search there are several threads about this website. If you go to this thread about them selling a fake Gustto, on the second page I had pointed out some ways to see why the site was bad which can be good indicators for sites you go to in the future as well.