SO MAD! i was 5 minutes away from..

bamalsch13

May 2, 2007
purchasing my holy grail bag on Ebay, when I sign onto my computer to realize someone had JUST bought it--and i dont want to say what bag it was because that SOMEONE was from TPF! and i know this because their Ebay name was the same as TPF name.
=( ughhh i'll never come close to getting that bag again...this was a one in a million shot. K, I just needed to vent. IM SO MAD@!!!!!!!!

OMG Im so sorry, its happened my times to me too, Ive not been signed in, saw a bag/accessorie that I want, gone to sign in and then buy it but its gone, so sad and once I was really mad the whole day.

A couple of weeks ago I found a bag that was soooooooo rare on ebay, anyway I asked the seller how much postage to me and then I went back on the listing and it had been ended "no Longer available" anyway I e-mailed her again asking her to name a price for the bag because I really wanted it but she e-mailed me back and said she had sold it to another ebayer :sad:, I was so sad.

purchasing my holy grail bag on Ebay, when I sign onto my computer to realize someone had JUST bought it--and i dont want to say what bag it was because that SOMEONE was from TPF! and i know this because their Ebay name was the same as TPF name.
=( ughhh i'll never come close to getting that bag again...this was a one in a million shot. K, I just needed to vent. IM SO MAD@!!!!!!!!

That suks!!!

I cant really comment on how mad I am and why. I dont want any bad vibes towards anyone but it really made me mad, and now I cant stop thinking about it because I will NEVER come in contact with this bag again. i just kno.

=**(

I cant really comment on how mad I am and why. I dont want any bad vibes towards anyone but it really made me mad, and now I cant stop thinking about it because I will NEVER come in contact with this bag again. i just kno.

=**(

How can you be so sure you won't find another one? I don't think you should be that mad because really who knew you wanted it. I lost a bag in the lst 5 seconds, I was sad but got over it because I won't get anything getting mad. What style of bag was it?

No trust me, this bag was a one in a million shot to be listed on Ebay and at such the price. Your right no one knew I wanted..im not mad at the person im just mad in general that I didnt get to it sooner.

I agree, tpf is all about helping and sharing. Perhaps if you let us know what you were looking for another member could help you out. When I was searching for a LE bag about 6 months ago I got tons of great help from people here. I would give it a shot...perhaps that will be the lead that makes this bag appear for you again. Don't give up, your HG will come into sight again.