I am so sad.....

ashdir103104

10-31-04 <3
Dec 18, 2007
I love my gardenia Leigh but I am so afraid to use her. I don't want it to get ruined or dirty. I am thinking about exchanging it for either a different color or one of the signature Leighs. :crybaby:

I just fell in love with this one: (borrowed from ebay)
f55d_1.JPG

Could you please post pics and modeling pics on here for me? I already have the black and gardenia Leigh but I am afraid of using the gardenia because it is a creamy white.

Awww... poor unused Leigh! If you think you won't use it, you should definitely exchange it for something you will!

That said, I have a white Ali, so I know all the fears about color transfer and legacy leather, etc. I've had mine since April and use it off and on, and have had absolutely no issues at all. And I'm not really gentle on my bags - I love them, but I'm clumsy! :lol: Eventually it will get marked or something, and at that point I figure it will just add character. I have seen older bags and the marks really do fade into the leather and give it a rich, well-used look IMO. Leather's a tough material - it's meant to be used and to wear well.

But if you really won't use it, exchange it.

I have the Leigh in chocolate signature it it is to die for gorgeous, but maybe not if you are looking for more of a springy color. Mine is put away now until probably next fall. Here's a quick photo.

Attachments

• leigh smallest.JPG
    leigh smallest.JPG
    39.9 KB · Views: 41
Aawww I think you should wear her and enjoy her! :tup: But it's not worth a lot of stress or heartburn.. purses are supposed to be fun!!!! So, if it isn't fun then return or exchange it! :tup: I have a white Ali and I was also worried in the beginning but once I let go of my fears and carried her out I have never looked back.. I absolutely LOVE her and would never think to get rid of her.. so far so good, no issues at all. Good Luck! :tup:

AWWW... I am so sorry that you have to worry about her. On the plus side I was a nordstroms and they had the signature leigh that you just fell in love with in the sale section. I think it was $358 or something like that!