Palermo PM...to buy or not to buy..

BacardiGirl

FitMama Runs (and Shops!)
Aug 7, 2007
After seeing so many lovely pics of this from fellow TPFers and celeb shots, I have started prowling ebay for this. (They are sold out everywhere..I checked LV 866 and random stores, all waitlisted) I have never purchased any LV on ebay and am a bit hesitant. Should I try for it or just put myself on a list? (I am so impatient) Also, this would be a pretty spendy splurge...is the bag worth it?

I think the bag is GORGEOUS -- definately worth the splurge. I would put myself on a waitlist instead of eBay, just because you may as well have them call you when it comes in rather than wasting time on Ebay. Unless the wait is unbearable, I say waitlist.

I think the bag is GORGEOUS -- definately worth the splurge. I would put myself on a waitlist instead of eBay, just because you may as well have them call you when it comes in rather than wasting time on Ebay. Unless the wait is unbearable, I say waitlist.

That's what I am thinking too...plus it gives me time to save up for it. :smile:

Try calling the louis vuitton number. I purchase mine during x-mas! They found it for me in Austin Texas (SFA) and I had it in two days (I live in LA, CA). I know the louis vuitton century city, CA usually gets it in pretty often. Good luck! I love mine and I do use it every day!

I vote for you to buy it, it's sooo worth it. I love mine very much:tup::tup::tup:
I went out with my DH and DD today, I wear my bag today both as a handbag and shoulder bag. The strap is alot more comfortable than what I thought. Well I guess if you put heavy stuffs in your bag then you probably will need different strap:P

over all the bag is beautiful and functional. Good luck bacardigirl