How To Look Good Naked

No, I am too! I just came here to see if there were posts on this new show.
I love Carson, he just seems like so much fun to be around! I felt so bad for that girl when she started tearing up in the beginning. I give her alot of credit! She was a beautiful girl!

This is a great show! I am in Canada and they do not black out the nudity.
Are they showing all of the bare breasted women on the US airings?
Last night they ran 4 episodes.

I just watched this and I LOVED it! It's kinda like What Not To Wear only nicer. I loved how happy this girl was at the end! I'll definitely be watching this again, loved it!!!!

It's on Lifetime on Friday's at 9. It has Carson from Queer Eye basically teaching a woman how to love the body she has, it's great. There will be reruns, try to catch it!

I didn't know that there is a US version. I watch the UK version with Gok Wan
as the stylist.
How he manages to get one hundred women to show their breasts is quite liberating. I don't think anyone watching this version will ever feel as negative about their bodies as they may have felt prior to watching.
Some of the bare breasted women are in their senior years!

I watched this last night - it was great! The lady who was on yesterday's episode looked great at the end - and so happy!

It has such a great message - that we are all beautiful in our own way!

I didn't know that there is a US version. I watch the UK version with Gok Wan
as the stylist.
How he manages to get one hundred women to show their breasts is quite liberating. I don't think anyone watching this version will ever feel as negative about their bodies as they may have felt prior to watching.
Some of the bare breasted women are in their senior years!
I love the version with Gok Wan!! He's incredible.